Elli & Vencel (2022) #1

15 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Someone did this in Luna and Zac's place and they had trouble with RLC. I hope that they give them a pass this time.

Just curious, how do we know when people are in trouble with RLC? They're a pretty secretive company so I feel it's hard to know anything they're doing

9 hours ago, GooJr said:

Just curious, how do we know when people are in trouble with RLC? They're a pretty secretive company so I feel it's hard to know anything they're doing

Maybe it was for another thing but after Luna & Zac guest covered the cam they left the project and also, covering a cam is a big no no.

Edited by thinga69

19 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Someone did this in Luna and Zac's place and they had trouble with RLC. I hope that they give them a pass this time.

Yeh, it was Zac's big titty sister, RLC were on it quick, Luna was quick into the bathroom to clean the shaving foam off & told her not to do it again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Daleys said:

This guy is so hot but he fucking covered the cameras with shaving foam to take a shower.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was wet toilet paper, not shaving foam 😂

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe it was for another thing but after Luan & Zac guest covered the cam they left the project and also, covering a cam is a big no no.

these are two things that have no connection together, they had to leave their apartment and RLC following a noise complaint from the neighborhood, well it was not the first complaint by the way
That's like you saying Adeline got kicked out of her apartment because she put a shower curtain on when her mum visited some time before RLC closed apartments in Russia for good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe it was for another thing but after Luan & Zac guest covered the cam they left the project and also, covering a cam is a big no no.

Who's Luan

• Haha 1