B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

Once again Kristy proving she would have been such a great tenant if she had a room by herself , the coexistence with Alana has ruined this stay of hers … 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

That's why I never watch her.  😏

Have you tried Chaturbate, if you're happy with it, it's also free, there you will only see girls you like

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Once again Kristy proving she would have been such a great tenant if she had a room by herself , the coexistence with Alana has ruined this stay of hers … 

If she was alone maybe she masturbated ten times a day, it would be a great satisfaction for everyone, maybe a little bit boring

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If she was alone maybe she masturbated ten times a day, it would be a great satisfaction for everyone, maybe a little bit boring

If she was alone , she wouldn’t be the “ mama protector “ of Alana , she would maybe have been luckier than her related trying to find a guy , she would be flexible with her own agenda , Kristy has done it all in front if cameras and the way I have been watching this apartment , even if Alana is an amazingly beautiful girl , trying to do many things for her best friend , it simply isn’t working .

Alana has no passion for RLC ,she’s exactly the type of tenants that I hate to have daily on screen , that is taking advantage of the RLC business and having a super wonderful life in Barcelona free of most expensive costs , that is rent and monthly standard payments like gas , electricity and so on ..

Anyway , Kristy could be a big player for RLC , people like her but … 

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If she was alone , she wouldn’t be the “ mama protector “ of Alana , she would maybe have been luckier than her related trying to find a guy , she would be flexible with her own agenda , Kristy has done it all in front if cameras and the way I have been watching this apartment , even if Alana is an amazingly beautiful girl , trying to do many things for her best friend , it simply isn’t working .

Alana has no passion for RLC ,she’s exactly the type of tenants that I hate to have daily on screen , that is taking advantage of the RLC business and having a super wonderful life in Barcelona free of most expensive costs , that is rent and monthly standard payments like gas , electricity and so on ..

Anyway , Kristy could be a big player for RLC , people like her but … 

kristy has no problems getting men and due to her not being with one on this trip back to rlc only tells me she doesn't want to do it on camera.  it took a long time for kristy to open up to doing it when she was in russia but when she did it was awesome, so this time to me is no different than the way she was in russia in my opinion.

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

kristy has no problems getting men and due to her not being with one on this trip back to rlc only tells me she doesn't want to do it on camera.  it took a long time for kristy to open up to doing it when she was in russia but when she did it was awesome, so this time to me is no different than the way she was in russia in my opinion.

Whatever she has done , if she has , it is something that didn’t even excited her or made her happy to at least bring this guy in the apartment and show her happiness and share it with the others , in my opinion , a girl who hasn’t been shy on cameras. , there’s no reason she would be hiding in Barcelona , especially with  nearly 65% of the girls having had sex on cameras of the current cast .. I judge her actions and incidents and what I know is that she hasn’t been able to organize a proper men visitors as she’s always in a kind of commitment with RLC that B2 should remain silent , no wild things , drinks , drags , whatever .. just lingerie dance classes and that’s it . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever she has done , if she has , it is something that didn’t even excited her or made her happy to at least bring this guy in the apartment and show her happiness and share it with the others , in my opinion , a girl who hasn’t been shy on cameras. , there’s no reason she would be hiding in Barcelona , especially with  nearly 65% of the girls having had sex on cameras of the current cast .. I judge her actions and incidents and what I know is that she hasn’t been able to organize a proper men visitors as she’s always in a kind of commitment with RLC that B2 should remain silent , no wild things , drinks , drags , whatever .. just lingerie dance classes and that’s it . 

i actually think that sex to kristy comes more from a loving relationship and night a one night stand kind of deal.  let's be real here, marlene knows every guy in barcelona by now and if kristy just wanted to fuck she could get one of marlene's culls.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

Have you tried Chaturbate, if you're happy with it, it's also free, there you will only see girls you like

Fuck that fake bullshit. That site is the worst thing ever.  I'll stick with RLC.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I just noticed that Kristy & Alana passed their six months for this stay in B2.

Beatrice & Cleopatra came and gone but Kristy & Alana are still around.  Does anyone on here have any idea for how much longer they will stay ?  I heard Kristy talking to Luna in the kitchen few weeks ago and telling her that she doesn't want to go back to Russia especially after she started experiencing life in Barcelona.

I know that the Ukrainian girls can extend their stay in Europe to 2 or 3 years because of the war but Russians can't do the same so I am wondering how Kristy & Alana are staying that long !!