Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Leora has gotten a little kinkier and I like it!! She has always enjoyed swallowing cum, but now giving us a great view and swallowing it in different positions too. Love it Leora!! Keep getting kinkier, please. 

Third cream on her face, too.  She  is trying to add variety.  I don't think for us, it's that she is trying new for a bigger personal kick.  She and Malia progressed now she and Paul are.  Good stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Leora has gotten a little kinkier and I like it!! She has always enjoyed swallowing cum, but now giving us a great view and swallowing it in different positions too. Love it Leora!! Keep getting kinkier, please. 

All for the paying public - cash money. Gotta love a money hungry cum eater.

10 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Paul exit 

today in Portugal it is very hot 39°🌡️

It was over 50 today in some parts of Canada, once people woke and found out they had no Internet and other services for 16 Hours, ATM's not being able to distribute Cash, no debit or credit cards could be used for transactions.  If one needed cash they had to go their Bank Branch directly to get funds from the teller. Service is still not fully restored but at least the internet is back for some but not everyone.  The phones are still out as I cannot make a phone call.

Hopefully sometime on Saturday all services will be back to normal.  

• Like 1

Good Morning  

great saturday to all
good weekend

09/07/2022 09/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Saturday Morning Artists On Tumblr GIF by JHNMCLGHLN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great saturday to all
good weekend

09/07/2022 09/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Saturday Morning Artists On Tumblr GIF by JHNMCLGHLN

Good Morning all CC members 😊 Pulo filipe how you doing today

• Like 3

yesterday was a great afternoon and night 

Afternoon 

Leora and Paul  in bed watch movie 

Later Paul in the relaxing bath 

Leora In bed in blue pajamas with Eva On tablet and phone 

Koala Looking at a naked man in Malia's room 

Leora and Paul exit 

Night 

Leora and Paul At home went shopping 

Into bed 

Leora, Paul,Eva Watching movie on tablet and eating cherries 

Leora Doing blowjob on paul and Masturbation on the trigger 

Meow meow 

Eat 

To sleep 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It was over 50 today in some parts of Canada, once people woke and found out they had no Internet and other services for 16 Hours, ATM's not being able to distribute Cash, no debit or credit cards could be used for transactions.  If one needed cash they had to go their Bank Branch directly to get funds from the teller. Service is still not fully restored but at least the internet is back for some but not everyone.  The phones are still out as I cannot make a phone call.

Hopefully sometime on Saturday all services will be back to normal.  

Yesterday  here also lacked the light for 2 hours Small fire in the power station of energy supply