Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I thought for sure, she'd go to the couch or the guest room and get some relief but no she pounced on Paul again and he cowboy'd up and nailed her.  Liking this new dynamic.

You don't think it's pre-planned (i.e. roll playing)?

Also, a sloth is more animated making love then Paul.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Howard said:

Some of the nest sex occurs after abstaining for 3-4 days.

Leora doesn't know how to abstain from sex. After a few hours of no sex she probably starts to quiver, her fingers start to search out her erogenous zones and her lips start smacking for the taste of Paul's cum. Now throw in her need to please her other subjects (horny bastards glued to their screens anxiously waiting for her next sexcapade). I imagine Leora even has some wild sex dreams as she does her sleeping beauty impression. I wouldn't put it past Leora when she sees herself in a mirror that she imagines that it is her twin sister while having some yummy dirty lesbian thoughts - 😈 😋. Okay, okay that is my imagination - leave me alone - 🤣.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora doesn't know how to abstain from sex. After a few hours of no sex she probably starts to quiver, her fingers start to search out her erogenous zones and her lips start smacking for the taste of Paul's cum. Now throw in her need to please her other subjects (horny bastards glued to their screens anxiously waiting for her next sexcapade). I imagine Leora even has some wild sex dreams as she does her sleeping beauty impression. I wouldn't put it past Leora when she sees herself in a mirror that she imagines that it is her twin sister while having some yummy dirty lesbian thoughts - 😈 😋. Okay, okay that is my imagination - leave me alone - 🤣.

Much to agree with.  I think Leora is totally addicted to exposing herself and not to just pay the bills.  She gets a kick out of it. She is trying to be different put a spin on her bates. It's a tough row to hoe as she's done it so much in so many ways.  Still I'm impressed with her efforts. She got game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Many of you are missing a key ingredient to Leora's new-found horniness (yes, new-found). She was never as bold w/ Paul in wanting sex. Most of the time, she waited for him to make the move.  Now, she has no problem jumping him.

FWIW, I think they had a conversation about sex and their relationship.  He's good for 2-3x/weeks and she accepts that. She will bate the other days (when she has the urge). She will also bate to fulfill her obligations to the viewers, evident at times in how long it takes her to cum and how often she needs to lick her fingers because the well is dry.  With that said, Paul is more attentive/considerate to her general needs then I have ever seen (still needs much improvement, but you can see he is trying).

I think the separation took the relationship to the next level.  Granted, being apart for 2 months would have served the same purpose (assuming Paul didn't hump Eva during that time in lieu of Leora being many miles away). And besides, how often in the old apartment did you ever see them laugh together....and laughing during or immediately after sex?! Yea,,,it was rare.

Observe both their behaviors. It isn't that Leora's horniness has elevated.  It's that her love for Paul has deepened, based both on physical absence and that he's a better partner then before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Many of you are missing a key ingredient to Leora's new-found horniness (yes, new-found). She was never as bold w/ Paul in wanting sex. Most of the time, she waited for him to make the move.  Now, she has no problem jumping him.

FWIW, I think they had a conversation about sex and their relationship.  He's good for 2-3x/weeks and she accepts that. She will bate the other days (when she has the urge). She will also bate to fulfill her obligations to the viewers, evident at times in how long it takes her to cum and how often she needs to lick her fingers because the well is dry.  With that said, Paul is more attentive/considerate to her general needs then I have ever seen (still needs much improvement, but you can see he is trying).

I think the separation took the relationship to the next level.  Granted, being apart for 2 months would have served the same purpose (assuming Paul didn't hump Eva during that time in lieu of Leora being many miles away). And besides, how often in the old apartment did you ever see them laugh together....and laughing during or immediately after sex?! Yea,,,it was rare.

Observe both their behaviors. It isn't that Leora's horniness has elevated.  It's that her love for Paul has deepened, based both on physical absence and that he's a better partner then before.

WELL SAID. Having Paul around now has allowed her to kick it up a few notches and Paul does seem to be a more willing participant now than before. I think Leora's more loving playful sexual nature excites Paul and they are having "fun" sex now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maybe this is why Paul stays up so late, Russian time-job notwithstanding, as he knows if he falls asleep she'll jump him. He's learning to avoid an awake Leora in bed.

Like the new ambiance. Laughing, teasing, tickling. Hoping it continues. Am a bit troubled at Paul frequently looking off into the distance deep in thought in bed. Something on his mind. Might be the bid change leaving Russia, friends and family but its something.

• Haha 1

Good Morning  

great tuesday to all
good work

12/07/2022 12/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning 80S GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great tuesday to all
good work

12/07/2022 12/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Tuesday Morning 80S GIF

Hello all my friends at CC, Pulo you think Paul needs this woman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1