B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Someone take a look at replay and see why Esmi went to her bedroom to put a top on while brushing her teeth. Does she have a few hickies? 

Where did you saw the marks? I did see on her left arm but I think is a scar from that time she feel from the table and got some burns.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Where did you saw the marks? I did see on her left arm but I think is a scar from that time she feel from the table and got some burns.

I am not at home so I may not be accurate thus the request. I just found it odd that in the middle of brushing her teeth, after looking at her boobs, she decided to put a top on.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am not at home so I may not be accurate thus the request. I just found it odd that in the middle of brushing her teeth, after looking at her boobs, she decided to put a top on.

Oh. She usually does that. Walk around with her breast nude and keep covering with her hands. Specially walking down the stairs. Some time even alone she does that.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, RonS said:

Esmi went to a film with someone male female i dont know and the boob thing was marlene was talking about her boobs and Esmi said she dont want.

The restaurant I think she was named after a movie. 😉