Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

à l’instant, rado07 a dit :

pas un bon développement / décision
Il a fallu 8 mois pour résoudre les problèmes qu'Elvis a apportés à l'appartement.
Maintenant, tout le drame recommence........

pauvres chats, pauvre Masha...

Et oui, elle ne sait pas résister à une bite 

On 8/18/2022 at 4:17 AM, Pete1960 said:

Masha is much more adventurous & kinkier

I'm not so sure of that Pete. Eva and Sam in Russia were pretty kinky at times involving BDSM with themselves and in their threesomes with both male and female friends Both Eva and Sam were heavily into anal, again with themselves and also with Eva's girfriends. Things got pretty nasty on a couple of those anal escapades as I recall. After Sasha and Dasha split from Masha, I think Masha's lesbian encounters have have been fewer although not entirely gone. Eva is clearly bisexual and has always had a strong attraction to women. Unfortunately, during her last visit to Barca, there just weren't that many RLC women interested in true lesbianism so not a lot happened on that front. I still wish that Eva and Martina had met during her stay but possibly Nelly would have been too pissed if that came to fruition so it never happened. Anyway, I'm a big fan of both Masha and Eva...kind of think they're kindred spirits.