Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

5 hours ago, philo said:

At 04:36:00 on camera #10, Masha's hairdresser jerked the new guy off under the covers.

Looks like he was feeling her up first, before directing her arm to his dick for a tug

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Looks like he was feeling her up first, before directing her arm to his dick for a tug

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think that she was asleep when he got her wet. When she woke up she had a dick in her hand and a tongue in her mouth. She shut it down once she got clear headed about what was happening. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Presumably those words are just light verbal foreplay for Masha. :) 

Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned when she made her Dude stand up on top of where they eat, (Is it called the breakfast bar?) then she got up there and started sucking his dick, I think it was to see how quick she could get it hard, (answer: very quick)  this was in front of Olivia and Hairdresser girl.

Dude tried to put his boner back in his underwear, then Masha pulled it out again waving it about till she was sure the other two  errrr 'ladies' has seen what she had done. Not sure what lead up to this, presumably some kind of boast or bet on how quick she could get him hard. but I'm guessing. (They were climbing up on top of the breakfast counter when I happened to look.) 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Presumably those words are just light verbal foreplay for Masha. 🙂

Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned when she made her Dude stand up on top of where they eat, (Is it called the breakfast bar?) then she got up there and started sucking his dick, I think it was to see how quick she could get it hard, (answer: very quick)  this was in front of Olivia and Hairdresser girl.

Dude tried to put his boner back in his underwear, then Masha pulled it out again waving it about till she was sure the other two  errrr 'ladies' has seen what she had done. Not sure what lead up to this, presumably some kind of boast or bet on how quick she could get him hard. but I'm guessing. (They were climbing up on top of the breakfast counter when I happened to look.) 

I think that Masha is trying to get him more comfortable with the notion of threesomes. She later got Olivia to lick his dick while they were on the sofa/bed. Masha loves group sex and she may be just priming the pump IMHO.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, philo said:

I think that Masha is trying to get him more comfortable with the notion of threesomes. She later got Olivia to lick his dick while they were on the sofa/bed. Masha loves group sex and she may be just priming the pump IMHO.

Do you have a link for that ?