Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

2 hours ago, backrat said:

so now he's not on the page billing where did he go. not that is matters. but she sure appears insatiable. he goes along to get laid.  although he did help maintain order.

Read the last 2 pages & you will have an answer

6 hours ago, backrat said:

so now he's not on the page billing where did he go. not that is matters. but she sure appears insatiable. he goes along to get laid.  although he did help maintain order.

How can a man lay in Masha's bed and not touch her??? He's a man but I give him credit for helping her out with the apt and the cat.  He's better than the other guys wham bam thank you mam!!😁

15 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

How can a man lay in Masha's bed and not touch her??? He's a man but I give him credit for helping her out with the apt and the cat.  He's better than the other guys wham bam thank you mam!!😁

no I think Masha is quite Insatiable and Sam, to his credit, did everything to keep up untill the night of the black and white body socks. that was a bit to much

just getting around to mentioning it,but it didnt make sense when Masha was visiting Eva why she didnt have a threesome when they were all in bed together then we find out Sam was waiting to move in with Masha,talk about awkward having a threesome with with the ex of the guy you will be living with in a few days

On 8/15/2022 at 5:31 PM, EMMETT111 said:

just getting around to mentioning it,but it didnt make sense when Masha was visiting Eva why she didnt have a threesome when they were all in bed together then we find out Sam was waiting to move in with Masha,talk about awkward having a threesome with with the ex of the guy you will be living with in a few days

I'd take EVA any day over Masha!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 8/18/2022 at 11:17 AM, Pete1960 said:

Masha is much more adventurous & kinkier

I think if Eva was 7 years on cameras like Masha she would evolve more or less like Masha .. The thing is that Masha never ever cared about her personal image on cameras , she has always done whatever she felt and according to her needs and some of those things had many people ( even her fans ) not liking it ..In any case , Masha has never failed to provide , that’s why in my eyes will always be the best .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think if Eva was 7 years on cameras like Masha she would evolve more or less like Masha .. The thing is that Masha never ever cared about her personal image on cameras , she has always done whatever she felt and according to her needs and some of those things had many people ( even her fans ) not liking it ..In any case , Masha has never failed to provide , that’s why in my eyes will always be the best .

And that my friend is called real life, unlike Eva whose stay was very choreographed 

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

And that my friend is called real life, unlike Eva whose stay was very choreographed 

And I totally agree , she’s also the only one together with Linda and Tibor and partially Martina and Alberto who has decorated the apartment so as to feel nice living there , feeling it actually her home, she has been doing with outside activities at times , big circle of friends ,  parties at home , social gatherings , holidays on and off cameras with other people like for example in visiting Barcelona or even inviting her best friend there some months ago , for all these  reasons and for others that don’t come so fast in my mind like the ones mentioned now, Masha will always be for me the definition of how RLC management wanted and had the idea of “ the private life of other people 24/7 “.

I think Masha’s is RLC’s best example of what they wanted to achieve when they first started this business and broadcast and Masha is their really one person who has totally knowledge and understanding of this project . To repeat it once again , she has an RLC contract , therefore to be on cameras , but she has managed to have a life living together WITH the cameras as part of her daily life and not living FOR the  cameras as part of her daily life to make her income . Masha for me ,always the best 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2