Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

Masha is in my opinion and I say that because I really don't give a rats ares what you think. she is a fake slut that personally I find dirty, un-kept and unclean. Eva is very methodical in her sex and I like that. Masha would use anything to get off and a lesser man would find that exciting as boys will. what irritates me more that anything is participants using their time, that we pay for, taking selfe shots for other platforms that we can't access. do they want free room & board or not.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, backrat said:

Masha is in my opinion and I say that because I really don't give a rats ares what you think. she is a fake slut that personally I find dirty, un-kept and unclean. Eva is very methodical in her sex and I like that. Masha would use anything to get off and a lesser man would find that exciting as boys will. what irritates me more that anything is participants using their time, that we pay for, taking selfe shots for other platforms that we can't access. do they want free room & board or not.

Can you elaborate what a fake slut is in your opinion? Because to me a fake slut is a woman that talks alot but does nothing and Masha is the opposite.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, thinga69 a dit :

Est-ce Elvis ? Mec a perdu beaucoup de poids

Il essaie de plaider sa cause , Masha n'a pas l'air très enthousiaste de le revoir .

Mais sa chatte va t elle résister , pas vu de bites depuis le départ de SAM ??

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Il essaie de plaider sa cause , Masha n'a pas l'air très enthousiaste de le revoir .

Mais sa chatte va t elle résister , pas vu de bites depuis le départ de SAM ??

Only rubber for what I saw.

• Haha 1