B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

Gina has been said to have played the role of  "Wingman" (person) for Nelly. It could also be said that she helped facilitate the Nelly/Martina relationship in the early stages by serving to distract attention away from their activities. I find it interesting that Gina returns on camera at this time.

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Gina has been said to have played the role of  "Wingman" (person) for Nelly. It could also be said that she helped facilitate the Nelly/Martina relationship in the early stages by serving to distract attention away from their activities. I find it interesting that Gina returns on camera at this time.

I don't think you understood anything about the concept called friendship because that's exactly what we see with Gina, Martina and Nelly
Besides, it's not the first time that the three girls have spent time together at B7, besides they were already doing it before B7 was online, we could see them through the living room window at B4 , so we can already exclude that they do this for cameras and RLC 😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think you understood anything about the concept called friendship because that's exactly what we see with Gina, Martina and Nelly
Besides, it's not the first time that the three girls have spent time together at B7, besides they were already doing it before B7 was online, we could see them through the living room window at B4 , so we can already exclude that they do this for cameras and RLC 😁

not to be bothered on my lunch break but i'm sorry to disagree with such an asinine statement.  everything you see on rlc is done for the camera's.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not to be bothered on my lunch break but i'm sorry to disagree with such an asinine statement.  everything you see on rlc is done for the camera's.

When they do the same things whether they have cameras there or not, as we have had the example of with the arrival of Martina and Gina at B7 long before the cameras were installed and bet online, I consider that precisely these girls do not care about the presence of cameras, whether they are present or not, it does not change their way of being, the problem is that many on this forum have trouble integrating it 😁

this goes for all the participants moreover because when they receive their friends or families, it is not for the cameras that they do it, but for themselves

Edited by moos54

Who started the theory that asserts if someone is "friends" it somehow means that they are not having sex? (Don't answer that question...I think he just identified himself with a less than thoughtful post.) I have never had a sexual relationship with someone who was not a friend.

\

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When they do the same things whether they have cameras there or not, as we have had the example of with the arrival of Martina and Gina at B7 long before the cameras were installed and bet online, I consider that precisely these girls do not care about the presence of cameras, whether they are present or not, it does not change their way of being, the problem is that many on this forum have trouble integrating it 😁

this goes for all the participants moreover because when they receive their friends or families, it is not for the cameras that they do it, but for themselves

i don't want a pissing match with anyone over this and with that being the case i will say it like i believe it is.  everyone you have mentioned are sharks to the game of rlc's home recording.  these people play like the cameras aren't there because they are well past that point on rlc.  if you firmly believe that they would act the same if the camera's weren't there, then i can't help you.  i know by reading your posts you will always air on the side of rlc, that's easy to see with the way you post.  i guess it's like when kristy's mom and girlfriend came to their apartment in russia, i'm sure they (kristy, mom, and mom's friend) had a talk about acting as natural in front of the camera's as possible.  i've got 5 minutes left on my lunch break so make any reply very quickly if you want a reply in return.

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't want a pissing match with anyone over this and with that being the case i will say it like i believe it is.  everyone you have mentioned are sharks to the game of rlc's home recording.  these people play like the cameras aren't there because they are well past that point on rlc.  if you firmly believe that they would act the same if the camera's weren't there, then i can't help you.  i know by reading your posts you will always air on the side of rlc, that's easy to see with the way you post.  i guess it's like when kristy's mom and girlfriend came to their apartment in russia, i'm sure they (kristy, mom, and mom's friend) had a talk about acting as natural in front of the camera's as possible.  i've got 5 minutes left on my lunch break so make any reply very quickly if you want a reply in return.

I'm talking to you about the participants behaviour and you're talking to me about RLC, we're not already talking about the same thing 🤣

but it's good to know that Dantez's friend comes for the cameras and not to take care of the dog when the couple is away ^^

Edited by moos54

Just now, moos54 said:

I'm talking to you about the participants behaviour and you're talking to me about RLC, we're not already talking about the same thing 🤣

i've got one minute, their behavior is due to their being on rlc in front of cameras for so long.  i guarantee you that the new girls act differently in front of the cameras than the veteran's do.  i'm out now.

• Like 1