20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She's weird and her cameras have always paused and restarted since she got there. I don't even bother watching her.

She is extremely weird! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I guess I like her weirdness. And her nice titties.

Then again, I haven't been able to see her a lot, as she's barely there so far... 😕

She is cute... but that thing she does that we refer to as a bate creeps me out abd why the fuck did she have fior rubbing her legs, neck etc if she didn't want him to????? That's strange to me

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She is cute... but that thing she does that we refer to as a bate creeps me out abd why the fuck did she have fior rubbing her legs, neck etc if she didn't want him to????? That's strange to me

I didn't see that.

12 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I was hoping that Kassandra was replacing her, but that didn't happen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I was hoping that Cassandra was replacing her, but that didn't happen. 

Speaking of Kassandra, I barely saw her either so far, except clothed and from a distance (if that is/was her). I hope she won't be absent even more than Ailey...

And I prefer an addition to a replacement. 😉

They both look cute at first sight, but I couldn't get a good look at Kassandra yet.

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I believe it's real, because she recently died it.

I don't think a person's hair can grow that much in 6 months, can it? Seriously, I have a hundred pictures from last Dec when it was only to her shoulders. I wondered the same thing, so I went looking for pictures. 

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Thanks, but I don't have a premium subscription, so I can't replay.

Damn, personally I think a basic sub is a waste of $ (no offense) you can't see anything of you're not there at the right moment, you know what I mean?

• Like 1