3 hours ago, joebirch said:

Expert 🙄…bruh, what planet you love on. What she does is ridiculous, if you don’t see it that’s on you. And I can’t recall anyone doing it like that, even Martina. But if that’s your thing, knock yourself out 

The arrogance in your reply just shows that you are clueless and have no idea

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

And what makes you such an expert on how women masturbate? I can tell you having watched her she doesn't look to me to be faking the orgasm. And I've met a few women who masturbate by humping, there's been more than a few on RLC too. Absolutely no reason to believe she's faking, I suspect you just don't like to believe she can genuinely masturbate in a way you don't like.

masturbation im horny GIF

22 hours ago, joebirch said:

You do know most women fake orgasm, right. There is no way in a million years how she does it off cam. And again, I don’t care, cause I don’t watch….she can keep doing it until eventually everyone gets bored and she gets kicked out 🤷‍♂️

Sorry you've had this experience...I guess it's reflective of one's appeal and performance.

It seems that the current bedroom of Ailey and Kassandra and especially this bed , must have a special glue material 😂🤣 ..Like their predecessors , these two girls can’t get their asses of this bed , go to the pool or in the kitchen , in the LR , just anywhere except being in this room …

It’s Sunday in Barcelona , a destination that thousands visit per day and these two girls are laying down in a bed , no Covid , no sick …Go figure out what special glue material is existing under the covers and on the mattress of this bed 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that the current bedroom of Ailey and Kassandra and especially this bed , must have a special glue material 😂🤣 ..Like their predecessors , these two girls can’t get their asses of this bed , go to the pool or in the kitchen , in the LR , just anywhere except being in this room …

It’s Sunday in Barcelona , a destination that thousands visit per day and these two girls are laying down in a bed , no Covid , no sick …Go figure out what special glue material is existing under the covers and on the mattress of this bed 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣

They live full time in Barcelona and have seen it all?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes sir, always posting that he wants to see guests in the apartments. 🤣😂 Now he wants the tenants to "not" be in their apartment ! 😅😁

Then wonders why he gets 😕😕!!! 🤣🤣

It seems that it will continue be an ongoing dissertation of unhappiness with what the tenants do. Never to accept that the tenants are living their lives as " they " see fit.

But do not let me interfere with your self centered idealism. Take time to look around you, there are even some happy people there. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, moules said:

Martina in B-7 again.  I believe she also brought a girlfriend.  Chef Bogdan in the kitchen preparing an early evening meal.

We usually call her Gina 😉 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1