B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yesterday I said that Mathilda could be a new Karol, but looks like I was wrong. She might be the new Radi. 🤣

As a Radi fan, Mathilda could be even better because unlike Radi, she hasn't sliced up all that delicious roast beef...  ahem. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fugwash said:

As a Radi fan, Mathilda could be even better because unlike Radi, she hasn't sliced up all that delicious roast beef...  ahem. 🤣

And you know a funny thing that I saw? Mathilda bought the same sweetener that Radi eat. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

I do hope that the morning of Sunday 17th July brings all 3 girls back home with male / female company , even if one or all of them give the blue balls , the certain thing is that they will be worth watching , how fantastic will be for incredible Esmi seeing her with company , even at the living room , even giving blue balls or whatever … Have a good sleep everyone in Europe and some good awaiting hours till the morning the ones across the Atlantic and long distance Australia 😇😇😎🤩🥳

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

Maybe stick the camera in your pussy

Pussycam!

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

And no tomatoes ............ yet 😇

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I do hope the the morning of Sunday 17th July brings all 3 girls back home with male / female company , even if one or all of them give the blue balls , the certain thing is that they will be worth watching , how fantastic will be for incredible Esmi seeing her with company , even at the living room , even giving blue balls or whatever … Have a good sleep everyone in Europe and some good awaiting hours till the morning the ones across the Atlantic and long distance Australia 😇😇😎🤩🥳

Esmi's target is Marlene 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

• Haha 2

If you really don't think that RKC has control over the top cam, Then I would ask you they continue to show ESMI's bedroom as one of the top cam's ? No-one is there HAHA bit remains one of the top cams...

SMOKE and MIRRORS... RLC IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING THEVOYEURS WATCH..... Now tell me I am wrong ?

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If you really don't think that RKC has control over the top cam, Then I would ask you they continue to show ESMI's bedroom as one of the top cam's ? No-one is there HAHA bit remains one of the top cams...

SMOKE and MIRRORS... RLC IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING THEVOYEURS WATCH..... Now tell me I am wrong ?

I have one of my four view cam on the LR waiting for them to arrive so some could have on her room. 

But I do think that isn't just current viewership that put a cam on top, maybe there is a algorithm that take other variables in to account.