Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

54 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Listen and learn!! Leora sometimes calls him Pasha not Sasha. Which is a diminutive name for Pavel or Paul in Russia and the Czech Republic.

Sasha is the name of one of Leora's friends ( Female )

He will never admit that he was wrong. This alone makes him less credible than Santa Claus.

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Okay I see where yer coming from.  Please advise me how I'm a hupocrite

Try asking the person that you see in the mirror. Or, you can go back and read some of the posts written by " Max Ragnar " !   ps: I believe you made a typo, or was that intentional to avoid calling "yer" self one of the subject in discussion ?? 😁

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Try asking the person that you see in the mirror. Or, you can go back and read some of the posts written by " Max Ragnar " !   ps: I believe you made a typo, or was that intentional to avoid calling "yer" self one of the subject in discussion ?? 😁

I can look in the mirror.   I say what I think, and think what I do  with a long career dealing with people from all walks of life.  I am confident my prior comments about Leora are accurate.  I do wish the two of them (and Eva) health and happiness.  My wife and kids love me so what some may think of me on the forum isn't really anything to lose sleep about. I do notice that those with the most accurate observations and comments are the target of negative comments from people with an unnatural affection for a woman they don't know.

As far as what's said about her please quit being so protective.  Some of the people watch over Leora like she is a member of their family.

"Yer"   Country boy talk like say'n nekked.  I use colloquialisms   Trying to lighten things up.  Not possible with some people.  Keep looking you might could find something else wrong or something you can disagree with.

Now where was I?  Oh, yeah, waiting for them to come back to the apartment as chores are being done here.  She drained him twice last night. So Paul may be a no show but maybe we'll get something from Leora. Her period should be pretty soon. Dunno. We'll see.

Lots of things for you guys to criticize in this post.

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Now where was I? 

Pardon me Leora, for being off topic. Now, back to where you were. According to your post. You were out in the yard. Looking for dog poop. in mole holes !!! 😆

• Haha 2