Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Welcome to REAL LIFE, you can winge and moan as much as you like, but Leora's got the man she wants so all your bellyaching ain't going to change the way it is, so join the rest of us and enjoy, OR may I suggest you look elsewhere

I have my opinion which is just as valid as yours so I will continue to say what I please. if it bothers you I suggest you look elsewhere

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

The regular gym sessions appear to have tailed off it would appear. Was the last time over a week ago? Probably the last time we saw a solo bate from Leora

Trying to figure out what the gym and a solo have to do with each other,  Paul can well afford to miss the gym he's in good shape,

As for Leora she can do a solo any time she feels like one. Wouldn't  see any issues to be concerned about.

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Ste said:

Trying to figure out what the gym and a solo have to do with each other,  Paul can well afford to miss the gym he's in good shape,

As for Leora she can do a solo any time she feels like one. Wouldn't  see any issues to be concerned about.

It was an observation on all the comments, that Paul had become a 'new' man, who went to the gym regularly and like to run 10k. It appears that his routine is not that dissimilar to his old routine from Russia.

And im not talking about being more emotionally available and affectionate to Leora, im just commenting on his daily activities.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It was an observation on all the comments, that Paul had become a 'new' man, who went to the gym regularly and like to run 10k. It appears that his routine is not that dissimilar to his old routine from Russia.

And im not talking about being more emotionally available and affectionate to Leora, im just commenting on his daily activities.

He is very much a new man from the last time he was seen in Russia regularly can mean anything you want once, twice, weekly,

As for the 10k Leora used to do likewise I would  expect they both will resume this at some stage again I will say  they are

both in great shape don't see any issues only  Nitpicking by yourself

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3