Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

When I watch Leora greedily suck Paul's cock and jerk his cock figorously to get him to spew or spurt out his white gooey cum this comes to my mind. She's workin' it and pumpin' it. She uses her lips and tongue wildly in anticipation of Paul coming in her mouth. She wants it now and happy when she gets it.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Good Morning  

great monday everyone

18/07/2022  18/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

I Hate Mondays Monday GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great monday everyone

18/07/2022  18/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

I Hate Mondays Monday GIF by Chippy the Dog

Pulo how's life treating you, hope everything is fine

• Thanks 1

Had a good laugh this morning, Paul is doing Leora doggy style in the Guest room & Eva is humping Koala doggy style on the floor 😂😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

15 hours ago, scutus said:

That's a chance!😁   Plus, your words of wisdom need to be read. But, I will pick and choose when I make my presence known!   😉

HaHa! You do whatever you choose, but please don't use me as an excuse, as I won't be commenting on here after this, as I stated at the beginning of the month.....too much childish behavior from people who should know better.

I exclude you because you know nothing different from sarcasm, and you make me laugh with your condescending manner, but at least you are articulate.

What surprises me is that as supposedly adults some of the members still can't grasp what the "threads" are for. MasterChief! That literary giant, who's only contribution is to copy and paste words of undying love for someone who doesn't give a shit what he thinks, (as long as he keeps paying his money regularly)still hasn't grasped the fact that this particular thread is titled "Leora and Paul - Home Activities"    and not "L&P Positive Remarks", or "L&P Fans", or indeed "L&P Acolytes Retreat".

Therefor! Anything about what occurs in the apartment is up for discussion, positive and negative, unlike what is up for discussion in the L&P Fan thread, which should be for positive remarks predominately. If someone ( Max Ragnar,Anode), or indeed anyone posts something you don't agree with then put a better opinion in it's place, not come on here like a frustrated adolescent calling someone "Pathetic, or Pitiful" when in actual fact it is showing just how Pathetic, Pitiful, Immature and Sad you are.

What is the point of trying to intimidate people by posting "sad " emojis on everything they post imaterial of the content, no different to trolling, especially when two or three of you work in unison, all it shows is that not only are you sad , immature and moronic but those who join you are sadder, as they don't have a mind of thier own or the intellectual capabilities to write an opinion of thier own.

So my final message is, Act your age people, live and let live, and the condescending posters ( Including you Masterchef and your occasional simpleton cronies ) who imply they know intimate things about Leora when they know precisely diddly squat, like us all, should get themselves a life and try reality instead of fantasy......It might make you a better human being! But then again it might be too late.   

Toodles!! 🖕😁  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

HaHa! You do whatever you choose, but please don't use me as an excuse, as I won't be commenting on here after this, as I stated at the beginning of the month.....too much childish behavior from people who should know better.

I exclude you because you know nothing different from sarcasm, and you make me laugh with your condescending manner, but at least you are articulate.

What surprises me is that as supposedly adults some of the members still can't grasp what the "threads" are for. MasterChief! That literary giant, who's only contribution is to copy and paste words of undying love for someone who doesn't give a shit what he thinks, (as long as he keeps paying his money regularly)still hasn't grasped the fact that this particular thread is titled "Leora and Paul - Home Activities"    and not "L&P Positive Remarks", or "L&P Fans", or indeed "L&P Acolytes Retreat".

Therefor! Anything about what occurs in the apartment is up for discussion, positive and negative, unlike what is up for discussion in the L&P Fan thread, which should be for positive remarks predominately. If someone ( Max Ragnar,Anode), or indeed anyone posts something you don't agree with then put a better opinion in it's place, not come on here like a frustrated adolescent calling someone "Pathetic, or Pitiful" when in actual fact it is showing just how Pathetic, Pitiful, Immature and Sad you are.

What is the point of trying to intimidate people by posting "sad " emojis on everything they post imaterial of the content, no different to trolling, especially when two or three of you work in unison, all it shows is that not only are you sad , immature and moronic but those who join you are sadder, as they don't have a mind of thier own or the intellectual capabilities to write an opinion of thier own.

So my final message is, Act your age people, live and let live, and the condescending posters ( Including you Masterchef and your occasional simpleton cronies ) who imply they know intimate things about Leora when they know precisely diddly squat, like us all, should get themselves a life and try reality instead of fantasy......It might make you a better human being! But then again it might be too late.   

Toodles!! 🖕😁  

Toodles!! 🖕😁  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1