Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

Et ça lui viendrai pas a l'idée de le couper ,si Leora lui mettait un ciseau dans les mains

So you and jj don't like underpants labels I have a funny feeling about you two

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I see that Leora is putting the newest addition of her tools to work. In the form of the new Tefal steam iron. If I am not mistaken, a couple of weeks ago, she gave the first Dyson hair dryer, that had accessories with it, to one of her friends. Then replaced it with the one she got a few days ago.

Plus, they have purchased an additional extension cord with multiple outlets. Which was needed. Now, I wonder when she will replace the prescription glasses that she lost. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

il y a 2 minutes, Ste a dit :

Alors toi et JJ n'aimez pas les étiquettes de sous-vêtements J'ai un drôle de sentiment à propos de vous deux

Ce n'est pas d'aimer les étiquettes , mais cela fait vraiment gars de la campagne

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I see that Leora is putting the newest addition of her tools to work. In the form of the new Tefal steam iron. If I am not mistaken, a couple of weeks ago, she gave the first Dyson hair dryer, that had accessories with it, to one of her friends. Then replaced it with the one she got a few days ago.

Plus, they have purchased an additional extension cord with multiple outlets. Which was needed. Now, I wonder when she will replace the prescription glasses that she lost. 

• Advanced Member
  • Premium Member
  • Locationin the middle of the USA

I will reconsider when it is determined that making a derisive post, followed by an😁, does not  make it humorous. One reaps, what one sows.  If that is what is wanted in this Leora & Paul- Home Activities. So be it. Until such time I will post only using emojis !

Scutus !!  Am I to understand that you have reconsidered?

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Missed Leora giving the big Dyson hair dryer in the tan case away this one she just got is more suitable for her,

Think at this stage she fed up replacing the glasses

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:
  • Advanced Member
  • Premium Member

I will reconsider when it is determined that making a derisive post, followed by an😁, does not  make it humorous. One reaps, what one sows.  If that is what is wanted in this Leora & Paul- Home Activities. So be it. Until such time I will post only using emojis !

Hello Jimbo

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:
  • Advanced Member
  • Premium Member

That is a possibility !😁   Plus, your words of wisdom need to be read. But, I will pick and choose when I make my presence known !   😉

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Ste said:

Missed Leora giving the big Dyson hair dryer in the tan case away this one she just got is more suitable for her,

Think at this stage she fed up replacing the glasses

Ahhh !    But it is a matter of priorities !  She would never consider going out in the public with her hair a mess, or wearing wrinkled clothes. But, not everyone will notice her squinting. All in due time !!

However, her lack of clear vision, may be a contributing factor, for her not doing any artistic painting, or doll making. Both of which she has started, and seemingly has abandoned.

Although both are more winter weather projects. When it is not so enjoyable, for them to be outside.

• Upvote 4

il y a 2 minutes, scutus a dit :

Ahhh ! Mais c'est une question de priorités ! Elle n'envisagerait jamais de sortir en public avec ses cheveux en désordre ou de porter des vêtements froissés. Mais tout le monde ne remarquera pas son strabisme. Tout en temps voulu !!

Cependant, son manque de vision claire peut être un facteur contributif, car elle ne fait aucune peinture artistique ou fabrication de poupées. Les deux qu'elle a commencés et qu'elle a apparemment abandonnés.

Cela explique qu'elle n'a pas vue l'etiquette sur le slip de Paul ,et de lui donner des ciseaux !!

• Haha 1

Just now, Anode said:

That explains why she didn't see the label on Paul's underpants, and to give him scissors!!

You seem to have missed the time that she has already cut a tag off, while he was wearing them.  With your major concern, at this time, being Paul's underpants. Maybe you would be happier,😏 if he did not wear them !!!😁

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Anode said:

Cela explique qu'elle n'a pas vue l'etiquette sur le slip de Paul ,et de lui donner des ciseaux !!

Just curious Anode are you wearing any maybe you like the commando look

• Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, scutus a dit :

Vous semblez avoir raté la fois où elle a déjà coupé une étiquette, alors qu'il les portait. Avec votre souci majeur, en ce moment, d'être le slip de Paul. Peut-être seriez-vous plus heureux, 😏 s'il ne les portait pas !!! 😁

Je parlais de la vue de Leora et de l'étiquette du slip de Paul qui est incapable de le couper lui même parce que il est trop fainéant ,voila pourquoi j'ai parlé de cette étiquette

• Confused 1