B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

I lean maybe esmi is now doing it naturally more but the one time I saw her bating it didn’t feel realistic to me. It took her over 15 minutes, I mean every. Normal healthy person male or female gets finished in 5 minutes or less if they want to…

6 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

I lean maybe esmi is now doing it naturally more but the one time I saw her bating it didn’t feel realistic to me. It took her over 15 minutes, I mean every. Normal healthy person male or female gets finished in 5 minutes or less if they want to…

See came multiple times that's is what make her real and amazing........................................................................................

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

If they want to, some enjoy the foreplay and I do to. You like people shitting I like Esmi playing around 🤷‍♂️😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Diese Seite muss mit blockierenden Futures kommen, damit ich nie so einen Scheiß lese 😂 😂

7 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Diese Seite muss mit blockierenden Futures kommen, damit ich nie so einen Scheiß lese 😂 😂

Wie ich schon kürzlich geschrieben habe : Mancher Kommentarbeitrag sagt mehr über den Verfasser des Kommentares aus als der Kommentar selbst. Auch wegen solcher Schreiberlinge überlege ich schon seit einiger Zeit ernsthaft mich aus Camcaps.net zurück zu ziehen. Das Niveau mancher Beiträge sinkt wirklich fast ins Bodenlose. Sehr schade daß sich unter dem Deckmantel der Meinungsfreiheit einige Menschen verstecken die besser keine Kommentare schreiben sollten.

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Because she's not bonus obsessed...😏

I am not talking about bonuses…I am talking genuine horney, and do a quick one…I do it 🤷‍♂️😂, and pretty much every girl I know says they do it too

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I am not talking about bonuses…I am talking genuine horney, and do a quick one…I do it 🤷‍♂️😂, and pretty much every girl I know says they do it too

Because she isn't a coomer and she prefer to hold her urge and release when necessary.

• Upvote 2