B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I think thor is the only open minded person in this apartment I doubt holly would do anything like that maybe carlos&Claire would 😂

Holly did a 3 some with Bruno and Alla, so I think she's ok with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

but Tereza is being an instagator... so he will follow very easy to get at that Holly Pussy 

holly is not doing anything like that I highly doubt it and tereza is doing nothing more then what loraine did with anthony she is playing up for the cameras they will be sleeping in a couple of hours they do this fake drunk show all the time 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Holly did a 3 some with Bruno and Alla, so I think she's ok with it.

that's bruno though he is more direct then these guys he doesn't really waste time 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that's bruno though he is more direct then these guys he doesn't really waste time 😂

I just watched the video again. He never did anything with Alla besides makeout with her. It was mostly Alla and Holly and Holly and Bruno.

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I just watched the video again. He never did anything with Alla besides makeout with her. It was mostly Alla and Holly and Holly and Bruno.

well then I was kinda right holly is a show girl also nothing like that will happen here this is not vhtv 😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Bruno always struggled to get hard in 3 somes but Holly was always all in ...she is  very highly sexual... she would go for it in a drunken minute

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Bruno always struggled to get hard in 3 somes but Holly was always all in ...she is  very highly sexual... she would go for it in a drunken minute

but she isn't drunk 😂

• Haha 1