B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

1 minute ago, strangemountain said:

It would super awesome if any of you guys paste the replay for the tit sucking. I cannot find it.

I wish I could without a sub ... and I cant post my screen grab on anyones personal message 

it seemed so promising ...first on top of bra then  Tereze pulled her tit out and Holly went after it very slow, very erotic with Timur right in the middle of them... and then the pouting  'baby'  Thor was doing his moody blurs ...he ruined all potential   he can leave anytime soon 

• Like 1

Just now, Mrbubbles0002 said:

Since when did they cut off the free cam. "Daily playback is limited". Someone is getting a stern letter🤔😂

I get it all the time... used to be I could watch for long periods of time ...but this is usually within an hour and I'm out...makes sense as they try to hook us in to membership... 

56 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I wish I could without a sub ... and I cant post my screen grab on anyones personal message 

it seemed so promising ...first on top of bra then  Tereze pulled her tit out and Holly went after it very slow, very erotic with Timur right in the middle of them... and then the pouting  'baby'  Thor was doing his moody blurs ...he ruined all potential   he can leave anytime soon 

That was hot like when she sucked Irma nipple.  Hopefully they go further soon.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SMETANA said:

Pitiful scene offered to us by the B5 tenants

what do you mean pitiful?  ddhm thought it was the best thing since peanut butter.  i've had time to skim through the replay and there was nothing entertaining about the show put on by b5.

4 hours ago, SMETANA said:

Yes but they forget that they are paid for other things and in the end, often ends up with a hangover. We are far from the desired eroticism

far from any eroticism!

• Upvote 1