B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If some women, like Radi, were obsessed with top cam just imagine if RLC showed viewer count. 🤣

Did people really watch her that much….I was there briefly, but I didn’t find RLC interesting at the time and dropped out 

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Did people really watch her that much….I was there briefly, but I didn’t find RLC interesting at the time and dropped out 

Radi dominated the top cams for a good part of the day.

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Radi dominated the top cams for a good part of the day.

Damn, I found her boring 🤦‍♂️😂….the one I really liked and always did amazing shows if you will was Ulyana. To me she she the second queen after Leora 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Damn, I found her boring 🤦‍♂️😂….the one I really liked and always did amazing shows if you will was Ulyana. To me she she the second queen after Leora 

Radi was always naked and some apartments the tenants were out most of the time but there was Radi.

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is in another league.

But what I find interesting about Esmi are moments like this. When she low her guard and show something or even by mistake. Even when she's naked on her bed she's very careful about her pussy. It looks like natural because Zaba is just like Esmi so I think that they learned from their mom.

This morning watching both Esmi and Mathilda I was realizing how hard and how long it took for us to see Esmi pussy and how surprising it was in the first time, in the case of Mathilda we saw it in her first hour. 😊

But I love those differences. It's what make me watch both of them, just to take as example.

Esmi is following some good things from Karol.

Karol enjoyed walking around the apartment half naked or with a sexy nightdress ans do some dances. 

The only thing that I don't think that Esmi will ever do is bate on the extended part of the couch and consciously pointing her ass to a cam. 🤣

Wait for it. Once she gets comfortable, it is a wrap. I have seen it from numerous "shy" girls...

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Wait for it. Once she gets comfortable, it is a wrap. I have seen it from numerous "shy" girls...

I do hope that she doesn't. But looking how she does in her room, with all the preparations, I think it will never happen there.

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I do hope that she doesn't. But looking how she does in her room, with all the preparations, I think it will never happen there.

Yeah, Kristy is really natural, she feels like it and looks at her phone. To me that’s normal, at least in my world 🤷‍♂️😂

12 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, Kristy is really natural, she feels like it and looks at her phone. To me that’s normal, at least in my world 🤷‍♂️😂

Esmi isn't normal because her bates aren't just fingering her pussy and clit, she enjoy some tantra too.