Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She can let the bates go for a couple of days.  One bate is the same as the next. It's like watching Bonanza reruns. 

Having her period doesn't stop her from going from her pussy to her mouth.  Must be a great plug.

• Confused 1

Okay it's Paul's fault I am no longer a member, just kidding but I did have to and hopefully temporarily suspend my membership, due to catching up on some Financial issues, and all of this happen a few days after his arrival, so hopefully soon I won't be the  person right now on the outside trying to look in, because even though the preview windows are blurry, I can still see that Leora is still bringing the sexiness, and I am missing all of it, well anyway hope everyone is on the great side of life

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She can let the bates go for a couple of days.  One bate is the same as the next. It's like watching Bonanza reruns. 

....and Paul can be little (bent) Joe.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay it's Paul's fault I am no longer a member, just kidding but I did have to and hopefully temporarily suspend my membership, due to catching up on some Financial issues, and all of this happen a few days after his arrival, so hopefully soon I won't be the  person right now on the outside trying to look in, because even though the preview windows are blurry, I can still see that Leora is still bringing the sexiness, and I am missing all of it, well anyway hope everyone is on the great side of life

Last night Paul nailed her longer then what you're used to seeing. She came twice via intercourse. She's had anal orgasms one with Paul poking her butt with Mr. Pink.  Things are looking up (all night)

• Like 2

Good Morning  

Sunday is wonderful when we are surrounded by the people we love

31/07/2022  31/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz 

Happy Rainbow GIF by Jeremy Christensen

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1