B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

3 hours ago, joebirch said:

You must be the one that laughs at own jokes and everyone looks at you weirdย 

Yh sure deflect, still doesn't change the fact that you are hiding behind a computer screen calling someone ugly. If you are gonna call someone ugly, atleast back it up with a profile pic of your handsome face ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

dana, zara and amira leave, loraine and monika on vacation, zaba living in nowhere land, and ur moaning about a hidden bate LOL, a true bate fan

Well if you're going to bate, take the fucking blanket off your knee so we can see the other half of your pussy.๐Ÿ™

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The actual B4 is by far the worst B4 since their opening ... So boring, nothing interesting !ย  Please RLC do something!!ย 

I have the impression to see this message very often coming from you, at some point you would have to choose ๐Ÿคฃ

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Yh sure deflect, still doesn't change the fact that you are hiding behind a computer screen calling someone ugly. If you are gonna call someone ugly, atleast back it up with a profile pic of your handsome face ๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t call them ugly, I am not even talking to them and I wasnโ€™t even talking to you. Now that I am, you are not very bright, do you want me to post my diplomas as well ๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ.move on

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I donโ€™t call them ugly, I am not even talking to them and I wasnโ€™t even talking to you. Now that I am, you are not very bright, do you want me to post my diplomas as well ๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ.move on

Don't even bother with that idiot. I've dealt with them in the past. Now I just ignore them. I say them because I don't know if they are male or female. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joebirch said:

Maybe next time, don't come on the forum and start calling people cunts and ugly. weirdo behaviour ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Don't even bother with that idiot. I've dealt with them in the past. Now I just ignore them. I say them because I don't know if they are male or female. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Who involved your dumb ass into the convo??? Let the man fight his own battles and stop acting like his little triggered girlfirend๐Ÿ˜•

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Maybe next time, don't come on the forum and start calling people cunts and ugly. weirdo behaviour ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

Who involved your dumb ass into the convo??? Let the man fight his own battles and stop acting like his little triggered girlfirend๐Ÿ˜•

So are you male or female?๐Ÿ˜‚