B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zabava “ metamorphosis “ … it only needs the right time and the right guy … Esmi then is next … But Zabava for all the doubters is a “ shut the F..up “ ? , just watch how much she is missing sex and how much she enjoys … Zabava full potential unleashed .. it was - FINALLY - about time … how much of hormones need can be resisted .. 

Can someone put Socrates here on probation or something 🙄🙄🙄….guy talks out of his ass, not a good look for normal members 🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Zabava “ metamorphosis “ … it only needs the right time and the right guy … Esmi then is next … But Zabava for all the doubters is a “ shut the F..up “ ? , just watch how much she is missing sex and how much she enjoys … Zabava full potential unleashed .. it was - FINALLY - about time … how much of hormones need can be resisted .. 

I still like some of your posts. You need to lighten up a bit on the length.😉

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Can someone put Socrates here on probation or something 🙄🙄🙄….guy talks out of his ass, not a good look for normal members 🤦‍♂️😂

He has always been like this. I like to keep it short. 

• Like 1

And within some hours Zabava incredibly overtook her sisters actions , as she was always on top of what she has offered on cameras , despite the continuous complains … Esmi is the number 1 tenant discussed content but Zabava simply and just like that became the talk of the forum … 

And then… as good friend @ed2 would say … THANK YOU ZABAVA AND GUY 🙏🙏

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Clearly he is fucked in the head, but if Esmi reads all his trash, she will go into hibernation. He is to dumb to realize that. Anyway, have a goodnight, will watch the replay  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

As always , the hottest , most discussed , most - hopefully - top cameras reaction comes for the girls / tenants / participants that nobody expects what just happened .. imagine Alana , imagine Kristy ( although she was seen years ago ) … It is always the ones that nobody expects who bring this incredible voyeur’s feeling that we pay to watch .. we have seen almost all ( apart from Ailey who was undercover ) from everyone , still , Zabava and Esmi are the top 2 girls that THE MAJORITY IS DREAMING TO WATCH MORE and there we have it .. and now I stop because my excitement is beyond limits and whatever I need to say , my good friend @moos54 knows exactly what I mean .. he was still wrong with Luna’s presence except the translation occasions … Sorry 😆😆 just saying .. 

• Haha 2

Zabava is the happiest RLC person of what I see .. never ever seen her like this .. never ever this genuine smile … never ever  so much loose , definitely an RLC Zabava moment and a really decent guy for her .. great choice , happy for  zabava , well done 😇👏👏👏

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This is an RLC unique moment , 2-3 lines can’t describe the excitement 😂🤣😂🤣 After all , what’s my legacy here and what I am known for ? 😜😜

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , the hottest , most discussed , most - hopefully - top cameras reaction comes for the girls / tenants / participants that nobody expects what just happened .. imagine Alana , imagine Kristy ( although she was seen years ago ) … It is always the ones that nobody expects who bring this incredible voyeur’s feeling that we pay to watch .. we have seen almost all ( apart from Ailey who was undercover ) from everyone , still , Zabava and Esmi are the top 2 girls that THE MAJORITY IS DREAMING TO WATCH MORE and there we have it .. and now I stop because my excitement is beyond limits and whatever I need to say , my good friend @moos54 knows exactly what I mean .. he was still wrong with Luna’s presence except the translation occasions … Sorry 😆😆 just saying .. 

I rarely get people wrong, so if I was right all along about Zabava, I think you can trust me about Luna too 😁

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, joebirch said:

It’s not Socrates or Aristotle , it is Zabava , the girl who has been smashed for month after month , for week after week , for long and short Camcaps members as “ send her home “ , “ she needs to get the hell out of here “ “ what the fuck is she’s still doing “ , “ please send the boring one home “ and bla bla bla … Zabava gave not only an EPIC answer but she learnt EACH AND EVERYONE doubtful Camcaps member that , give a girl the right time and not the 90 days visa limit that they have to do all , then you never know what’s coming or how a tenant evolves …

To my good friend @thinga69 , Esmi can be equally unpredictable .. and then Zabava’s actions in comparison to her , well , it would be elementary vs University ( sorry zabava , couldn’t resist your sister’s popularity that in a way led to your tonight’s actions ) . 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I rarely get people wrong, so if I was right all along about Zabava, I think you can trust me about Luna too 😁

Luna proved during her first stay who , what and when she can deliver … it was just a wrong casting at wrong places … She will be back I believe under better circumstances .. 

• Upvote 1