Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

I don't think he blamed her for how you call it "Nelly case",  it was Bogdan. I personally can understand him because Nelly is hin wife and the two are a married. Alberti has no problem with her female relationships.😉

• Thanks 1

Sorry Adalbert,
I was referring to darkman's post (refer to darkmann, posted Friday at 07:08 PM). He wrote (extract):
"just to say that the discussion begins with martina's weekend outing to a festival, and as a result of that all the dirty laundry comes out, the relationship with nelly between them, and some martina's horns from years ago with a friend of alberto."
if Alberto doesn't say anything about the Nelly affair, that doesn't mean he agrees (see my post from today)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It has been mentioned the RLC tenants are timing there parties and "activities" to the American and Canadian subscribers. For me, on the East coast of America, there is a 6 hour time difference with Barcelona.   Work, 5 to 6pm is drive time home, 6 to 8pm is dinner,family time, home chores, and RLC playtime is 10pm or later. The RLC " night activities" usually occur between 10pm and 2am Barcelona time. This means that most Americans are working or driving, or eating with family. When I log on to RLC at 10pm East coast time, it is 4am Barcelona time, Unless there is an all night party, most RLC tenants are in bed. I get to see people sleeping! The time difference is greater as you move west, making the possibility of viewing an "activity" less likely.  I'm just pointing out that being in America/Canada has its viewing difficulties also. 

Note:  I am retired, but a busy retired. Always doing something around the house or outside. I now can visit RLC around 8pm, but most times it's still 10pm. I still get to see people sleeping! 🏨

@berty_47I can't answer you by quoting your post in the previous topic. They said that they were on an open relationship while alberto one day was creating a tinder profile in front of Martina and a friend (well, I think she was Martina's sister but I'm not sure). And he was writing like the bio of tinder and said that he had girlfriend but in an open relationship. I can't tell you the exact day I'm sorry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

J'aimerais qu'un jour Alberto baise une fille dans l'appartement et quelle oublie un objet ne laissant aucun doute rien que pour voir la réaction de Martina.

I would like one day Alberto to fuck a girl in the apartment and forget an object leaving no doubt just to see Martina's reaction.

11 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Sorry Adalbert,
I was referring to darkman's post (refer to darkmann, posted Friday at 07:08 PM). He wrote (extract):
"just to say that the discussion begins with martina's weekend outing to a festival, and as a result of that all the dirty laundry comes out, the relationship with nelly between them, and some martina's horns from years ago with a friend of alberto."
if Alberto doesn't say anything about the Nelly affair, that doesn't mean he agrees (see my post from today)

Only Alberto knows if he has agreed to it or not...we can only speculate..

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

It has been mentioned the RLC tenants are timing there parties and "activities" to the American and Canadian subscribers. For me, on the East coast of America, there is a 6 hour time difference with Barcelona.   Work, 5 to 6pm is drive time home, 6 to 8pm is dinner,family time, home chores, and RLC playtime is 10pm or later. The RLC " night activities" usually occur between 10pm and 2am Barcelona time. This means that most Americans are working or driving, or eating with family. When I log on to RLC at 10pm East coast time, it is 4am Barcelona time, Unless there is an all night party, most RLC tenants are in bed. I get to see people sleeping! The time difference is greater as you move west, making the possibility of viewing an "activity" less likely.  I'm just pointing out that being in America/Canada has its viewing difficulties also. 

Note:  I am retired, but a busy retired. Always doing something around the house or outside. I now can visit RLC around 8pm, but most times it's still 10pm. I still get to see people sleeping! 🏨

Sorry to read that, so more or less same than here in Europe. But West coast people might be more lucky.😁

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Only Alberto knows if he has agreed to it or not...we can only speculate..

I don’t think it is speculation to believe their relationship is some form of an open relationship.  Alberto literally played video games while Martina and Nelly made love in the bedroom.  

It’s possible that Alberto does not approve of this and was hurt by this and this could be evidence that the relationship is not open and Martina abuses the relationship.  Now this would be a wild speculation!  If true, then shame on Alberto for not growing a pair of balls and leaving her.

I think we can all safely agree that their relationship is open … not wide open … in that Martina is allowed to have female lovers and Alberto is OK with that (although I don’t think he can stop her).  Also think they are both OK with threesomes.   The biggest defenders here do not believe Martina fucks other guys … and while I am always skeptical, I think this is an accurate assessment.