Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

You have forgotten that Nelly has drug and alcohol problems.  When she has problems she is not very nice.  It is Martina's good heart to try to help her that she continues to maintain this friendship.  But I do not think Alberto likes Nelly because he remembers that Nelly is a bad influence on Martina.  As long as Nelly and Martina stay away from drugs and booze, when they get together, their friendship will work.  But normally Nelly's sobriety does not last long and when that happens she becomes nasty.  I hope Alberto can convince Martina to keep her friendship as a secondary priority because school is starting soon and Martina has to focus on her future, not trying to make Nelly happy.  I don't think she can do both at the same time..  

If you have some evidence that Martina is serving as Nelly's alcohol and drug counselor, I humbly request the you make it available for review by the forum. In fact, if you have any evidence to any or your claims...any at all...I request that you cite it now. Anyone can make suppositions and present it as fact. But, I submit, that you never offer any evidence for any of your claims. So my recommendation to you is that you should STFU.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

You have forgotten that Nelly has drug and alcohol problems.  When she has problems she is not very nice.  It is Martina's good heart to try to help her that she continues to maintain this friendship.  But I do not think Alberto likes Nelly because he remembers that Nelly is a bad influence on Martina.  As long as Nelly and Martina stay away from drugs and booze, when they get together, their friendship will work.  But normally Nelly's sobriety does not last long and when that happens she becomes nasty.  I hope Alberto can convince Martina to keep her friendship as a secondary priority because school is starting soon and Martina has to focus on her future, not trying to make Nelly happy.  I don't think she can do both at the same time.

No one has forgotten about Nelly's problem.  You say that when Nelly drinks she is "not very nice"?   Is this true?  I don't recall her being nasty.  The issue is she is a sloppy drunk.  She loses all inhibition (talking about her girlfriend that she loves, going to her room with her panties around her ankles, etc.).  But I do not recall Nelly being "nasty".  She's actually a bit of a loving individual.  I will admit I think she is a bit manipulative and this might be considered nasty.  But never nasty toward Martina.

You say Alberto does not like Nelly because she is a bad influence on Martina.  What evidence do you have to support this?  I can imagine he might not care for Nelly because who wants to share their partner with anyone else?  But this is exactly what he has agreed to.  He sees how happy Martina is with Nelly and even let them fuck while he played video games.  You tell us that "they have an agreement and it works for them".  I don't often agree with you but I agree with this.  Her bisexuality is an accepted part of their relationship.  Now you tell us that Alberto doesn't like Nelly.  Which is it?  And how can this relationship be so solid, as you tell us, when one side does not like who the other is fucking?

Why would continuing to keep her friendship with Nelly affect her school work?   You have maintained all along that sex between Nelly and Martina has ended.  Except the parking lot.  Maybe except this most recent excursion into the woods.  You tell us to never mind the exceptions, they are just friends and not having sex.    Why would such a nice friendship like that be a burden to schoolwork?  In fact, having a good friend might help with the pressures of school or a job.

I continue to think you have some sort of an agenda here centered around a need to protect this couple. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, philo said:

If you have some evidence that Martina is serving as Nelly's alcohol and drug counselor, I humbly request the you make it available for review by the forum. In fact, if you have any evidence to any or your claims...any at all...I request that you cite it now. Anyone can make suppositions and present it as fact. But, I submit, that you never offer any evidence for any of your claims. So my recommendation to you is that you should STFU.

Philo says what I am thinking albeit it more coarsely and concisely.    But it occurred to me, you rail against speculations but in fact you offered several speculations right here.  Let's stipulate that everything we can't see on cam or understand verbally is a speculation.   Yes your speculations may not be as bombastic or flamboyant as "Martina is a hooker", but they are speculations nonetheless.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Enough said.  TLE nails it.

I personally don't know what Martina finds in Nelly; however, if I could sit with Martina and she could tell me, I would get it.  For women this is very emotional.  it's not like comparing the features of two cars that a guy is trying to decide which one to buy.

But in the case of these two it's not such a great mystery. They're both women. They're both tall and slim with long legs. They both love dogs. They're both artistic, in their own way. They're both intellectual, in their own way. They both love pussy. They both love dick. They both have men that give them dick... but not enough... They both love to party a little. They both love to show off their bodies and work for the same company.... 

It's not really that big of a mystery why they'd be friends...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I continue to think you have some sort of an agenda here centered around a need to protect this couple. 

Tell us something about your agenda? But no more than three sets please... The long essays with endless repetitions are a bit tiring.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Tell us something about your agenda? But no more than three sets please... The long essays with endless repetitions are a bit tiring.😁

My agenda is simply trying to understand what's going on with this couple.  I feel like I am a detective trying to solve a mystery.  I don't care really what happens to this couple one way or the other; I just want to know what is real and authentic.

-------------

The above is my official answer.  Three sentences.  Not sure what a "set" is.  I could interpret a "set" as a paragraph but I think that would defeat the purpose of the limit you placed on me!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You have forgotten that Nelly has drug and alcohol problems.  When she has problems she is not very nice.  It is Martina's good heart to try to help her that she continues to maintain this friendship.  But I do not think Alberto likes Nelly because he remembers that Nelly is a bad influence on Martina.  As long as Nelly and Martina stay away from drugs and booze, when they get together, their friendship will work.  But normally Nelly's sobriety does not last long and when that happens she becomes nasty.  I hope Alberto can convince Martina to keep her friendship as a secondary priority because school is starting soon and Martina has to focus on her future, not trying to make Nelly happy.  I don't think she can do both at the same time..  

Wow, I really got the forum going.  First, there is no doubt that Nelly has a drug and alcohol problem.  When she is severely intoxicated she becomes incoherent and throws up all over the place.  If you had a subscription you would actually see it happen.  That is nasty.  I did not mean that she was verbally nasty, although she has stomped off and disappeared when she has had arguments with Martina.  These arguments have been clearly seen on RLC in the past.  These are not my imagination.  The past sexual encounters between Martina and Nelly (specifically in the parking lot, involved significant drunkedness to the point where Martina was also incoherent).  It is my understanding that when they do not get drunk, they do not fuck.  This fact comes from one of the trusted translators.  But most of the trash talkers do not believe the translators so that is why your wrath should fall upon me for saying suck a terrible thing.  Martina will see the light with Alberto's help.  She will succeed at school and get out of this "rathole" called RLC.  I call it a "rathole" because it is not a normal life.  They have tried their best to portray a normal life, but it is far from normal.  I repeat, Martina and Alberto, will escape "us" together and have a great life in the future.  Right now they are just entertaining us and giving us something to write and talk about on a daily basis.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Wow, I really got the forum going.  First, there is no doubt that Nelly has a drug and alcohol problem.  When she is severely intoxicated she becomes incoherent and throws up all over the place.  If you had a subscription you would actually see it happen.  That is nasty.  I did not mean that she was verbally nasty, although she has stomped off and disappeared when she has had arguments with Martina.  These arguments have been clearly seen on RLC in the past.  These are not my imagination.  The past sexual encounters between Martina and Nelly (specifically in the parking lot, involved significant drunkedness to the point where Martina was also incoherent).  It is my understanding that when they do not get drunk, they do not fuck.  This fact comes from one of the trusted translators.  But most of the trash talkers do not believe the translators so that is why your wrath should fall upon me for saying suck a terrible thing.  Martina will see the light with Alberto's help.  She will succeed at school and get out of this "rathole" called RLC.  I call it a "rathole" because it is not a normal life.  They have tried their best to portray a normal life, but it is far from normal.  I repeat, Martina and Alberto, will escape "us" together and have a great life in the future.  Right now they are just entertaining us and giving us something to write and talk about on a daily basis.  

Well said Dave👏

• Haha 1