Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

28 minutes ago, philo said:

Looks like Martina and Nelly went off camera... Took along provisions that looked like it could be a picnic perhaps. I hope they find a remote place where they can be comfortable.

Yes, A comfortable place.. Here's a question for you. Did Martina go through her normal routine of a shower and shave before departing her apartment? Did the provisions include liquor and dog food (someone mentioned they took the dog)? Will Martina return with a smile and without her panties? Will her return home be before 1am or after?  

30 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Think, then you have to look closely so that you can answer all your questions.🥱

Not a member of RLC, so I will not be able to look or confirm. But I am hoping the picnic was just that, a picnic or time alone to have some girl talk. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes, A comfortable place.. Here's a question for you. Did Martina go through her normal routine of a shower and shave before departing her apartment? Did the provisions include liquor and dog food (someone mentioned they took the dog)? Will Martina return with a smile and without her panties? Will her return home be before 1am or after?  

God still with Alberto and looks like confined to guest room.  

48 minutes ago, yelt said:

I could.not review Martina's exit from her apartment. I believe the dog they took was Nelly's dog. Bodgan put the harness on the dog before they left. That's all I could see.. 

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Before Martina left with Nelly for their four hour off camera pick nick she changed from her shorts to sweat pants. I thought she left her shorts at Nelly's but when she returned home, she had her shorts back on again. Somewhere, off camera, she changed pants again.

• Haha 1