Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Sorry to correct you, she was playing Fortnite and then talking on the phone all night long with her brother Guillem. Always in Spanish.

With her friend Lluis she speaks Valencian, never Spanish.

Thanks for correcting me.Β  Hey Berty, it just further shows that there is no torid love affair going on in these late night calls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Thanks for correcting me.Β  Hey Berty, it just further shows that there is no torid love affair going on in these late night calls.

Sorry Deepdave and many others.
I probably misunderstood some things. Please excuse me, I'm sorry.
However, for me the really substantive questions are still open.
So you think that Alberto agrees with Martina's way of life because he entered into an agreement of his own accord?
Do you think Alberto is really happy in this relationship?

Again, the question if Alberto is really happy can only be answerde by himself. All we can do here is to give our own ideas, some will say yes some will say no. It doesn't matter at all what we are writing here, at the end we will see if he is or not but this might still take some time ... πŸ˜‰

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you philo for your report which I can confirm. I guess !!! it was Luis with whom Martina was on vacation in Croatia and with whom she has been on the phone for many nights.

If that's the case, then the assumptions about the course of the Croatia holiday together were simply wrong.

As you reported, things got very intimate again during the phone call. And Martina keeps these phone calls secret from Alberto. Today she ended the conversation (after a five hour call) shortly before 5 o'clock.

If a man really loves a woman, no matter what you call the relationship, he will be very disappointed with such hours of phone calls. Alberto reminds me of a Freddy Mercury song: Oh yes I'm the great pretender, Pretending I'm doing well, My need is such I pretend too much, I'm lonely but no one can tell, Oh yes I'm the great pretender, Adrift in a world of my own, I play the game but to my real shame.

But what happened after the phone call really blew me away. Martina went to bed around 5:30 am and started reading the book: Criptomonedas: QuΓ© son, como utilizarlas y por quΓ© van a cambiar el mundo (GestiΓ³n 2000) by JosΓ© Manuel Torres. (Cryptocurrencies: What they are, how to use them and why they will change the world).

It's bad enough what she's read up until now on stupid stock market books (e.g. Day Trading FOR DUMMIES”). However, cryptocurrencies/bitcoins are another story once again. She is obviously being advised on this by her phone friend and gets the books from him. During their long phone calls, she discussed the book with him.

Alberto slaves away in the summer heat and has no idea in which world Martina actually lives. He has no future place in her world, I'm sure. I also think the eternal discussion about "open relationships" or FWB is completely wrong, as long as it has not been proven whether Alberto was willing to do so of his own accord or whether he only agreed to it out of necessity.

Now she'll have to study another book.Β  Crypto for DUMMIES!Β  Β  Β She'll lose her shirt.Β Β :biggrin:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Guess Alberto want be getting any true sex cause at 16:03 Martina rubbed one out for about 10 minutes

She could rub one out every 15 minutes and still have enough left over to satisfy Alberto...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What's the new bowl?Β  When she started with what looked like salt, I was thinking they were getting a few new saltwater fish, but now it looks more like an atrium for a reptile.Β  πŸ€”Β  Edit... actually, it appears to be a "fairy garden"/succulent bowl.