Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

I do know it goes both ways, I like either one.  It's apparent Martina cares for Alberto cause she fixed lunch for him then went back and out utencils in his bucket. Shure would like to know what was said up to the maintenance outage, Could speculate all day, Come on interpreters. Thanks in advance

Ok, long and short of it all. A came home disagreed with M's plans, Apt went maint. M goes toN stayed babe 30 min changed to sweat pants(with B on bed). N got wine, pizza dog all went out M got back after B in bed made lunch for A Stayed up till 03 something Went to A when woke up tried to makeup made sweet milk 'n honey talked with A (don't know what was said) very little affection from either A off to work M back toned in guest room. all over several hours. Please any understanding to it all tell me?????

Edited by BubbaG
Misspell

9 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Ik weet dat het beide kanten op gaat, ik hou van beide. Het is duidelijk dat Martina om Alberto geeft, want ze regelde de lunch voor hem en ging toen terug en pakte het bestek in zijn emmer. Shure wil graag weten wat er is gezegd tot aan de storing, kan de hele dag speculeren, kom op tolken. Bij voorbaat bedankt

De tolken vertellen ons niet alles, de waarheid over dit koppel zou uitkomen 

6 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Ok, long and short of it all. A came home disagreed with M's plans, Apt went maint. M goes toN stayed babe 30 min changed to sweat pants(with B on bed). N got wine, pizza dog all went out M got back after B in bed made lunch for A Stayed up till 03 something Went to A when woke up tried to makeup made sweet milk 'n honey talked with A (don't know what was said) very little affection from either A off to work M back toned in guest room. all over several hours. Please any understanding to it all tell me?????

What happened in apartment M and A is strange. Is it all coincidence or was the apartment deliberately switched off UM?. And why?

In any case, Nelly planned a nice evening for the two. She wrapped two large red wine glasses in a towel and some food. She was super excited. Bogdan let the two of them leave the house very relaxed.

So I doubt the statement that Bogdan would have anything against this relationship, but not Alberto. Seems to be the other way around. Bogdan seems to like Martina very much. As soon as Martina  lay in the hammock, Bogdan lay with her. They had a nice chat.

By the way, Nelly brought back the long trousers that Martina wore. I understood it like this: there are many mosquito flies or gnat where they plant to go. Nelly showed Martina her legs with bites.

Martina in Nelly tight pants and no bra, wow. Looked really sexy.

Nelly brought back the two red wine glasses, one was filled with something like salt?

I'm sure the two had a nice evening together. It remains very exciting.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I am really sorry that I will be writing this but honestly , I am trying to figure out how a girl with the personality and character like Martina still stays around Nelly . 

I really don’t know or perhaps I don’t want to understand what it is so exciting that Martina fancies about Nelly that keeps her keep on seeing one another even as friends . Apart from the Russian / Spanish exchange of learning the language , we are talking about two completely different people , one with so many and bright ideas about her future and try to make them real and another one who has no clue what she wants from her life . The only other explanation can be for me that Martina is fascinated by the fact that Nelly quit her life in Russia and made the big step to start a new one in Spain and this she admires on Nelly . 

All in all , it is Martina’s life and as long as befriending Nelly makes her happy , it is what matters the most . Nevertheless , the Nelly version in Barcelona in comparison to a woman we have been watching since being a really young girl blossoming to a wonderful woman through the RLC platform and the cameras world  will remain a big mystery to me . 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All in all , it is Martina’s life and as long as befriending Nelly makes her happy , it is what matters the most . Nevertheless , the Nelly version in Barcelona in comparison to a woman we have been watching since being a really young girl blossoming to a wonderful woman through the RLC platform and the cameras world  will remain a big mystery to me . 

They're women. They're supposed to be a mystery...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

In addition to being extremely sexually compatible, Martina and Nelly apparently are intellectually compatible. Martina has a different quality of conversation with Nelly than she can have with Alberto. She probably also admires Nelly for her many talents...including her language skills, her musical talents, and her humor. Martinas admiration was most evident when they spent hours just kissing and when Martina performed the most intimate services of eating Nelly's ass.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, philo said:

In addition to being extremely sexually compatible, Martina and Nelly apparently are intellectually compatible. Martina has a different quality of conversation with Nelly than she can have with Alberto. She probably also admires Nelly for her many talents...including her language skills, her musical talents, and her humor. Martinas admiration was most evident when they spent hours just kissing and when Martina performed the most intimate services of eating Nelly's ass.

You have forgotten that Nelly has drug and alcohol problems.  When she has problems she is not very nice.  It is Martina's good heart to try to help her that she continues to maintain this friendship.  But I do not think Alberto likes Nelly because he remembers that Nelly is a bad influence on Martina.  As long as Nelly and Martina stay away from drugs and booze, when they get together, their friendship will work.  But normally Nelly's sobriety does not last long and when that happens she becomes nasty.  I hope Alberto can convince Martina to keep her friendship as a secondary priority because school is starting soon and Martina has to focus on her future, not trying to make Nelly happy.  I don't think she can do both at the same time..  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am trying to figure out how a girl with the personality and character like Martina still stays around Nelly . 

1 hour ago, tle said:

They're women. They're supposed to be a mystery.

Enough said.  TLE nails it.

I personally don't know what Martina finds in Nelly; however, if I could sit with Martina and she could tell me, I would get it.  For women this is very emotional.  it's not like comparing the features of two cars that a guy is trying to decide which one to buy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

You have forgotten that Nelly has drug and alcohol problems.  When she has problems she is not very nice.  It is Martina's good heart to try to help her that she continues to maintain this friendship.  But I do not think Alberto likes Nelly because he remembers that Nelly is a bad influence on Martina.  As long as Nelly and Martina stay away from drugs and booze, when they get together, their friendship will work.  But normally Nelly's sobriety does not last long and when that happens she becomes nasty.  I hope Alberto can convince Martina to keep her friendship as a secondary priority because school is starting soon and Martina has to focus on her future, not trying to make Nelly happy.  I don't think she can do both at the same time..  

and how often has Martina came home at 10 am totally shitfaced drunk and you act like this in not a drinking problem,its only bad when Nelly does it lol

• Upvote 3