Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And here I thought you were up for anything. No anal to me means no fun. I suppose you don't swallow either?

LOL you read my mind....But I prefer a glass of Porto after...and have sweet dream...

Have fun too !

P..S I'm all open but I have some close door LOL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Right now, big discussion in the Martina war room (bathroom), like usual, private discussion about there life...and problems to solve

Let see what happen next... will Alberto need to relax in his own way or will Martina help him to relax ?

So anyway at 14:28 m had cramps and when she got up had started her period and celebrated "NO BABY" Β She must have been worried about getting pregnant. Just in time for a weekend outing I think that's planned.Β 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, BubbaG said:

So anyway at 14:28 m had cramps and when she got up had started her period and celebrated "NO BABY" Β She must have been worried about getting pregnant. Just in time for a weekend outing I think that's planned.Β 

cramps will be the effects of the weekends drinking, her system getting back to normalΒ 

Β 

Okay, looks like another trip in store for the weekend, maybe starting tomorrow.Martina along with Alberto's help got out a travel bag. New sexy clothes also. Β Does anybody have info as to where with who length, etc?

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

As already mentioned visit of a music festival together with some friends is planned at weekend. But her journey begins already today or latest tomorrow.

Thanks, missed that.Guess Alberto is dog sitting again!