Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Especially the interaction on camera #3 at 20:09. I pay attention to her leg movement on his lap and the look she is giving Alberto while she is doing it.

Correction...Camera #2

If you ask where do I get the idea that some people on this forum are intentionally trying to ignore the behaviors that I am documenting...I refer you back to previous pages where there are two great examples for people interested in reading past post. The last one (and most blatant) is on page 11 of this thread, where I even give the time stamp and the responder says the replay does not show anything. That is the Cam Caps version of alternative facts. So why would someone blatantly refute a post where the time stamp is given?...it is because the rely on their erroneous assumption that people on this page are too lazy to look at the replay and make their own judgement. They think their power of persuasion overrides the individual's interest in truth. It's people like this who are getting elected to political office nowadays.ย  ย 

20 hours ago, philo said:

Will someone please look at camera #4 at 00:01 and tell me what that was?

So now that you pointed this out, what did you see that was so significant that you needed to rant and rave about political views?ย  I don't see anyone trying to refute what you saw or call you a liar.ย  You saw what you saw and now what?

5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

So now that you pointed this out, what did you see that was so significant that you needed to rant and rave about political views?ย  I don't see anyone trying to refute what you saw or call you a liar.ย  You saw what you saw and now what?

Just to point out to our fellow forum members who choses to refute what everyone can clearly see and make their own judgement about and to ask them to help me understand why someone would do something so stupid.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Just to point out to our fellow forum members who choses to refute what everyone can clearly see and make their own judgement about and to ask them to help me understand why someone would do something so stupid.ย 

Someone explained it to you.ย  Was that not good enough?ย  They did not tell you that you were wrong to question it.ย  What esle do you want?

13 minutes ago, philo said:

It is truly an amazing time that we live in when an argument about truth is deemed political.

You called it political, not me.ย "It's people like this who are getting elected to political office nowadays."ย  ย 

• Like 2

So here is my political statement: There are people who have found that they can influence others to take their statements as their truth over observable facts...things that they can see for themselves. What these people have learned is that when the question is asked: "Who do you believe...me or you lying eyes?" ...that a large percentage of people will choose to believe them over their own. Those who decide to practice this trade craft can have an instant following. What a rush for them. There has been academic studies to help understand this phenomenon. The short answer is that many people want, or need, a charismatic leader that they can follow, so they won't have to do the work to figure out shit. These people are the ones who tend to gravitate towards cults. Please do not underestimate the power of this movement and these "leaders". The best at this craft now run whole countries...and the most notorious have caused people to commit mass suicides. So, it is not unexpected to see examples of people with this hunger on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So here is my political statement: There are people who have found that they can influence others to take their statements as their truth over observable facts...things that they can see for themselves. What these people have learned is that when the question is asked: "Who do you believe...me or you lying eyes?" ...that a large percentage of people will choose to believe them over their own. Those who decide to practice this trade craft can have an instant following. What a rush for them. There has been academic studies to help understand this phenomenon. The short answer is that many people want, or need, a charismatic leader that they can follow, so they won't have to do the work to figure out shit. These people are the ones who tend to gravitate towards cults. Please do not underestimate the power of this movement and these "leaders". The best at this craft now run whole countries...and the most notorious have caused people to commit mass suicides. So, it is not unexpected to see examples of people with this hunger on this forum.

So what does this have to do with Martina and Alberto?ย  You have gone a little off topic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

So what does this have to do with Martina and Alberto?ย  You have gone a little off topic.

If any readers should be interested in who has gone off topic and why, I simply invite them to read my post and your challenges to my posts. They can decide for themselves. My question to you is Why do you feel the need to challenge my post? I usually accompany my post with evidence...either and example to prove the point...or a timestamp for forum members to look for themselves. But you have a tendency to do what is often described as "trolling". Why you chose me is only for you to know and understand. I think I know...but again, I trust the forum to figure it out.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, philo said:

If any readers should be interested in who has gone off topic and why, I simply invite them to read my post and your challenges to my posts. They can decide for themselves. My question to you is Why do you feel the need to challenge my post? I usually accompany my post with evidence...either and example to prove the point...or a timestamp for forum members to look for themselves. But you have a tendency to do what is often described as "trolling". Why you chose me is only for you to know and understand. I think I know...but again, I trust the forum to figure it out.

Please trust the forum.ย  It is the challenge of the year.