Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

Judging by the way she holds her in the bed, they must be good friend or one night stand... The guest's guest tooke her bra off si she will have to put it back. Let's hope she doesn't do it back to cam

She didn't. 😁

Wow! Β I am reading this correctly; Alberto went out all night again with Martina and friend? Β It is great Alberto now has a job (one in which you must admire) to help support him and Martina. The goal to pay back Martina, leave RLC behind and provide for the future. The two are spending more and more time partying together; I wonder if it is enjoyable time spent with her dancing and friends included.Β 

With the hard time Martina is having, of late, with Insomnia or Sleep Apnea, perhaps it is time for Alberto and Martina to take a weekend together, just the two of them! Β Or for Alberto to make a great candlelight dinner for him and Martina, a night of dancing and return home to pure sex for hours or so. Β 

Does anyone know if Martina and Alberto provided Martina’s parents with financial assistance?Β 
Β 

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

Wow! Β I am reading this correctly; Alberto went out all night again with Martina and friend? Β It is great Alberto now has a job (one in which you must admire) to help support him and Martina. The goal to pay back Martina, leave RLC behind and provide for the future. The two are spending more and more time partying together; I wonder if it is enjoyable time spent with her dancing and friends included.Β 

With the hard time Martina is having, of late, with Insomnia or Sleep Apnea, perhaps it is time for Alberto and Martina to take a weekend together, just the two of them! Β Or for Alberto to make a great candlelight dinner for him and Martina, a night of dancing and return home to pure sex for hours or so. Β 

Does anyone know if Martina and Alberto provided Martina’s parents with financial assistance?Β 
Β 

I had this same reaction when I saw him in the Villa last year.

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I had this same reaction when I saw him in the Villa last year.

Likewise for me Thing.Β  It's good to see him make an effort.Β  Β But I think when it comes to socializing, they are fundamentally opposite.Β  Alberto is introverted and Martina is extroverted.Β  We have said this many times.Β  So you either have to believe in the theory that opposites attract ... or you have to hope one or both might change over time to become more compatible.Β  Β And change does notΒ  come easy to humans.

Time will tell.

I wonder if Alberto is being positioned to receive some equity? Clearly the guest is creating opportunity after opportunity for increased physical contact with Alberto. Laying with her legs in his lap while stroking the top of her vulva in her opened jean shorts cannot be overlooked...even if one tries to overlook it. This forum is known for avoiding the elephant in the room. Some asshole even denies that the visitor has been showering Martina with friendly kisses throughout her visit. It's too early to extract meaning from this new behavior...but to avoid discussing the behavior is stupid.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I wonder if Alberto is being positioned to receive some equity? Clearly the guest is creating opportunity after opportunity for increased physical contact with Alberto. Laying with her legs in his lap while stroking the top of her vulva in her opened jean shorts cannot be overlooked...even if one tries to overlook it. This forum is known for avoiding the elephant in the room. Some asshole even denies that the visitor has been showering Martina with friendly kisses throughout her visit. It's too early to extract meaning from this new behavior...but to avoid discussing the behavior is stupid.

she just have her knee at the right place to feel if something happen between the legs of Alberto.....Amusing that the friend has the physical contact to Alberto and not Martina and put, like you write, good view of her stuff just a few mimiliter of her asset...

With all due respect to those who are saying that there is noting happening in this apartment, I think the advent of these recent visitors to the apartment are the most significant since the early Nelly non sexual visit. I am basing this assertion on just one indicator...the amount of physical contact between the participants. Others may want to focus on having the conversations translated...I choose the look for meaning in the physical, observable, and repeatable behaviors and whether these behaviors provide context for understanding what is happening.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

she just have her knee at the right place to feel if something happen between the legs of Alberto.....Amusing that the friend has the physical contact to Alberto and not Martina and put, like you write, good view of her stuff just a few mimiliter of her asset...

Especially the interaction on camera #3 at 20:09. I pay attention to her leg movement on his lap and the look she is giving Alberto while she is doing it.