Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Tu sembles avoir raison pour l'instant.

14 h 48 Retour d'Alberto seul sans Martina ni le chien👍

Just now, BubbaG said:

Yep, Alberto came back at 14:48 without Martina

I think Alberto went with a friend and would come back with the same friend.  I hope Martina comes back later today but not sure of course.

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I think Alberto went with a friend and would come back with the same friend.  I hope Martina comes back later today but not sure of course.

Could be, Guess Martina will do the same.

19 hours ago, Deepdave said:

What does it reveal?  That I don’t like what she says.  That’s for sure!!  I see a lot of potential for Martina and Alberto but not with her pathetic advice.  Now that’s even more revealing!!

Again, why are you so invested in the long-term monogamous committed relationship between these two?  You protect them almost like Pulio and others protect Leora.  You have some ulterior motive.

If the people here were outright hostile to Martina and Alberto, then I could see someone good natured as you wanting to defend them.   Yes there have been negative speculations, perhaps the most damning one being that perhaps Martina is a prostitute.  But by and large I think most people here -- the ones who are not in the "they are going to live happily ever after" camp -- simply feel that Martina is a free spirit and she is going to do whatever she is going to do.  Some feel that Alberto shouldn't put up with her crap; but that too is not really that caustic or mean-spirited in my view.  He actually does seem to be used by her.  The only way he isn't being used is if they are simply fuck buddies.

You get really upset at @girlsfun2 but honestly she wishes more for Martina to be happy than you do.  You actually seem to want to force these two to be together for ever and ever.  And based on what we have seen (me for 18 months or so) ... it appears she has a ton of ways to be happy and more happier than being with Alberto.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Again, why are you so invested in the long-term monogamous committed relationship between these two?  You protect them almost like Pulio and others protect Leora.  You have some ulterior motive.

If the people here were outright hostile to Martina and Alberto, then I could see someone good natured as you wanting to defend them.   Yes there have been negative speculations, perhaps the most damning one being that perhaps Martina is a prostitute.  But by and large I think most people here -- the ones who are not in the "they are going to live happily ever after" camp -- simply feel that Martina is a free spirit and she is going to do whatever she is going to do.  Some feel that Alberto shouldn't put up with her crap; but that too is not really that caustic or mean-spirited in my view.  He actually does seem to be used by her.  The only way he isn't being used is if they are simply fuck buddies.

You get really upset at @girlsfun2 but honestly she wishes more for Martina to be happy than you do.  You actually seem to want to force these two to be together for ever and ever.  And based on what we have seen (me for 18 months or so) ... it appears she has a ton of ways to be happy and more happier than being with Alberto.

very well said 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Jenn

I don’t know if you realize but all of the people who dislike Martina and Alberto liked your comment.  I personally found your comment very negative and I quote the following parts - prostitute? free-spirit? put up with her crap? used by her? fuck buddies? More happier than being with Alberto?  

What part of your note is positive?  

This couple has been together for over 10 years.  She was genuinely happy to see him when she got home tonight.  Did you see this?  I defend them because there are many attackers and that’s (what you call) my “invested” interest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

49 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Jenn

I don’t know if you realize but all of the people who dislike Martina and Alberto liked your comment.  I personally found your comment very negative and I quote the following parts - prostitute? free-spirit? put up with her crap? used by her? fuck buddies? More happier than being with Alberto?  

What part of your note is positive?  

This couple has been together for over 10 years.  She was genuinely happy to see him when she got home tonight.  Did you see this?  I defend them because there are many attackers and that’s (what you call) my “invested” interest.

It appears to me, that all these "quotes" have been taken out of context.  Jenn was only reiterating what many have posted over time.  What I see is a couple evolving.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I’ll let the people who liked my comment speak for themselves but I will go out on a limb and say we pretty much all like Martina and in many cases love Martina.  And we like this couple.

You think my post was negative?  I adore Martina and frankly she is the only reason I am still here after 18 months.  A lot worse has been said about cast members in other apartments.  People were brutal over Serafina and Bruno.  Nothing like that is ever said here about these two.

You find calling her a free spirit negative?  Really?

I give up.  I’m done.  Apologies to everyone for making this about DeepDave.  

I wish Martina and Alberto the very best no matter where their lives take them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I’ll let the people who liked my comment speak for themselves but I will go out on a limb and say we pretty much all like Martina and in many cases love Martina.  And we like this couple.

You think my post was negative?  I adore Martina and frankly she is the only reason I am still here after 18 months.  A lot worse has been said about cast members in other apartments.  People were brutal over Serafina and Bruno.  Nothing like that is ever said here about these two.

You find calling her a free spirit negative?  Really?

I give up.  I’m done.  Apologies to everyone for making this about DeepDave.  

I wish Martina and Alberto the very best no matter where their lives take them.

I, for one, 'like' most of your posts and clearly I like both Martina and Alberto as well. Wouldn't follow their fortunes if I didn't!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2