Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Sounds like Martina entertaining the observing subscribers for their benefit only. Including the motion to grab Dani’s crotch on her way to the patio door.  Or the rejection slap she gave to Alberto in the bedroom after his shower to impede his advances (accidental or not)? 

Did he seemed to be a bit aggravated as he left the room, and as she laughed behind his back. I don’t believe this was part of the RLC showbiz. Perchance was Martina advised from her late-night caller to rest too much sex on RLC and start rejecting him? She later tried to make up in the kitchen, but you could see in his posture he was not amused and knows her game all too well. 

What will it take for her (with her fun personality) to appreciate she is fortunate to have Alberto; FWB or not! Perhaps only when it is too late or until she finds another friend that will use her to find out not such a great find, maybe that late night caller.  I hope Martina finds the dream she is looking for and both her and Alberto go their separate ways, as friends. Is a there a sexual mistake on the horizon with someone else? Just questions. 

Didn’t I read from somewhere that she left with a friend of Alberto for a while only to return. I wonder if the friend kicked her out after he was done with her. Alberto should have ended it then and never let her back into his life! 

Let’s face it Martina believes she is smarter than everyone else, can has sex with whomever she wants and has no respect for Alberto. But I don’t believe he is without knowledge of her deception! Nor do I believe at 30 or 31 he is without his own plans for the future, that do not include..........

I’ve always wondered why Martina is always touching and rubbing her labia and feeling her breast? Then there is the fascination with Taco’s testicles?

You wrote: "Or the rejection slap she gave to Alberto in the bedroom after his shower to impede his advances (accidental or not)?"
There is a story behind this: (at approximately 6:04 pm) Martina deflected all touches from Al as she lay on the bed. When he wouldn't stop, she slapped him in the face. However, there is a background to this: At 5:28 p.m. when Martina wanted to leave, she was sitting on the couch. In passing, Al wanted to give her a kiss, then she slapped him on the stomach. He then slapped back at her arm. It's all harmless if you believe it...
At 18:06 Martina starts an attempt to make amends. However, Al was not convinced or enthusiastic about this. He is manipulated daily and doesn't realize it or he's a masochist who needs that. See 18:13 a perfect example.

• Like 2

So the counter argument that a couple people here want to make is this: 1) Although Martina likes to fuck a lot, likes to get naked and show off her body, she does not do any of this with the Big Guy; 2} Although Martina talks a lot on the phone and in person to the Big Guy, they have to go to the patio when he visits or they have to spend all night together off camera so they can "talk"; 3) Although Martina likes to suck dick, she only likes to suck Alberto's dick...the gesture at the Big Guys' dick was only to flick lint off of his fly.

I applaud these theorist for their analysis... It surely qualifies for a DSM-5 designation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

You wrote: "Or the rejection slap she gave to Alberto in the bedroom after his shower to impede his advances (accidental or not)?"
There is a story behind this: (at approximately 6:04 pm) Martina deflected all touches from Al as she lay on the bed. When he wouldn't stop, she slapped him in the face. However, there is a background to this: At 5:28 p.m. when Martina wanted to leave, she was sitting on the couch. In passing, Al wanted to give her a kiss, then she slapped him on the stomach. He then slapped back at her arm. It's all harmless if you believe it...
At 18:06 Martina starts an attempt to make amends. However, Al was not convinced or enthusiastic about this. He is manipulated daily and doesn't realize it or he's a masochist who needs that. See 18:13 a perfect example.

She is well aware of what she does to him and uses it to get her way, One day he'll wake up

37 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Is the physicality and harassing the beginning stages of a more deepening internal argument? 

Not sure but I would venture to say one of the reasons RLC does not provide an alternate apartment option is because they see the writing on the wall between this FWB situation. Perhaps it is not long for them as a couple. We wait and see!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, philo said:

So the counter argument that a couple people here want to make is this: 1) Although Martina likes to fuck a lot, likes to get naked and show off her body, she does not do any of this with the Big Guy; 2} Although Martina talks a lot on the phone and in person to the Big Guy, they have to go to the patio when he visits or they have to spend all night together off camera so they can "talk"; 3) Although Martina likes to suck dick, she only likes to suck Alberto's dick...the gesture at the Big Guys' dick was only to flick lint off of his fly.

I applaud these theorist for their analysis... It surely qualifies for a DSM-5 designation.

Why are you so hung up about Martina having to fuck Dani?  Is there no such thing as a good friendship?  They go to the balcony for a smoke.  They never smoke in the apartment.  What gesture did Martina make at Dani’s Dick?  If Martina wanted to suck his dick, she would have taken it out and sucked it in front of everyone so you would not have to fantasize about it anymore.  Besides Alberto is such a cuckold according to everyone he would have applauded after she did it.

What a stupid set of events for some to imagine.  You’ve surely got to find another hobby.

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Is the physicality and harassing the beginning stages of a more deepening internal argument? 

Not sure but I would venture to say one of the reasons RLC does not provide an alternate apartment option is because they see the writing on the wall between this FWB situation. Perhaps it is not long for them as a couple. We wait and see!

They love this apartment or they would have gotten a new one.  They wanted a new sofa but the landlord refused because of Taco.  I don’t blame the landlord.  Taco loves to dig holes in that couch.  They are close to downtown and school.  They love their balcony.  And I agree they are probably nearing the end of RLC because they should start a new life with bigger and better goals, NOT because their relationship is nearing an end.

22 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

As usual at 1603  she is doing her daily masturbation before Alberto gets home. A case of I got mine, fuck you later maybe! 

She should masturbate.  If she feels the need she should do it.  That’s the good thing about women, they can be multi-orgasmic.  Finger fuck now, fuck Alberto later if both are in the mood.  Best of both worlds.

By the way, she is still hungover from last night’s binge unless you didn’t realize it.

19 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

She should masturbate.  If she feels the need she should do it.  That’s the good thing about women, they can be multi-orgasmic.  Finger fuck now, fuck Alberto later if both are in the mood.  Best of both worlds.

By the way, she is still hungover from last night’s binge unless you didn’t realize it.

Yes I did realize that, No excuse not to wait. Wonder who she's thinking of while doing that???

Certainly not to anyone here in the forum 🤣.

It's not bad. Look at Leora how often she masturbates in front of the camera even though Paul is there or even some of the other girls. So don't understand why this should be a problem 🤔

One thing for sure: No matter who makes a post or what they say about Martina, there will always be one person who tries to redirect the narrative back to his assertions. He claims to know the landlady where Martina lives. I'm waiting on him to tell us when her period starts. He never tells us anything at all except when he is trying to refute someone else' posting. You will know who he is by his behavior. I don't actually think it is a "he"...I think "he" is a watch team of RLC agents who troll many of the pages to perform the task of "protecting" featured performers from analysis and criticism. Watch teams come in shifts so whatever time of day or night you make a post, "he" is there to correct you and inform you. The only mystery for my is why no one challenges "them" to provide evidence of the claims they make. Everyone else is expected to show how he knows "the wanted a new sofa" and how they were denied by the landlady. I'm just saying.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1