Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

What does the ring on Martina's left middle finger signify if anything at all. 

And yea I do realize women can and most do masturbate. She did go all the way, with wet panties enough to change. Here comes Alberto soon. Okay so who and what issue talking ro. Please someone interpet, I've got to learn Spanish, this is driving me nuts. Help Please.

10 minutes ago, philo said:

One thing for sure: No matter who makes a post or what they say about Martina, there will always be one person who tries to redirect the narrative back to his assertions. He claims to know the landlady where Martina lives. I'm waiting on him to tell us when her period starts. He never tells us anything at all except when he is trying to refute someone else' posting. You will know who he is by his behavior. I don't actually think it is a "he"...I think "he" is a watch team of RLC agents who troll many of the pages to perform the task of "protecting" featured performers from analysis and criticism. Watch teams come in shifts so whatever time of day or night you make a post, "he" is there to correct you and inform you. The only mystery for my is why no one challenges "them" to provide evidence of the claims they make. Everyone else is expected to show how he knows "the wanted a new sofa" and how they were denied by the landlady. I'm just saying.

I think you are funny for calling me an RLC agent.  No such luck.  Just a lucky guy who happens to get some information from a translator every once in a while.  It's fun knowing what you don't know because you were rude to the translators in the past and didn't believe them anyway the same way you don't believe anything I am saying.  So you will continue to make things up because that is what makes you feel good.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

What I saw Alberto's actions toward Martina, he is really unaware or just doesn't care. Why even bother except every now and then get some young (almost little girl) pussy and a nut, without masturbation himself.

Then One more kiss on the ear, she removes her top and lays nude, Terrible tease after rejecting him to get her way last night.  WTF.

I just have a hard understanding that whole relationship if it can be called one at all.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, philo said:

He never tells us anything at all except when he is trying to refute someone else' posting.

Bravo!

36 minutes ago, philo said:

The only mystery for my is why no one challenges "them" to provide evidence of the claims they make.

I don’t challenge him enough??? I could do more but people don’t like this so much.

Two strong points Philo but a little worried about the rest of this post.  Watch teams?  Really?  But unlike some here, I think you COULD be right.  Who knows.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

OT Nana visiting Karol and Kos in their new apartment (that looks just like Martina and Alberto's apartment.)

Yeah, other than the new furnishings, the floor plan is VERY similar.  Clearly in Barcelona also, given that Leia is there visiting.  Might be in the same neighborhood as Martina.  Maybe even in the same building!

estan hablando de cosas normales , de la fiambrera de comida que se lleva al trabajo alberto , deciros que son las fiestas del barrio de al lado del de martina , son unas fiestas muy conocidas en barcelona , donde visten las calles con adornos y gana el premio la mejor . ahi es donde va con el chico grandote , por otro lado alberto dice que va a limpiar el cesped artificial de la terraza , la habitacion de mas que tiene el aprtamento de karol , en el de martina es una terraza , parece que no es solo un balcon pequeño , por lo tanto es o el primer piso o el ultimo , lo unico que alberto le recrimina es que no sabe donde esta y que no le cuenta si va avenir a cenar o no , ya dije una vez que el chico grande me parecia que tenia rasgos de raza gitana , por su fisico y por la manera de hablar , y en ese barrio viven muchas personas de esa etnia , seguro que vive cerca . por lo demas nada nuevo que no sepamos ya .

• Thanks 4