B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

alana could be on her way there too?

Alana was all the time with her phone during the weekend , perhaps  a date preparation ..she was also showing her “ progress “ ( ? ) to Marlene who is the ultimate “ guys hunter “ 😆..maybe for approval ? 🤔 in any case , we will never know I think .

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

With Kristy in B4 for a few days this might tell that Penny isn't staying for too long. sad.

what is the relationship between the two? initially Penny is a friend of Kaley, not Kristy

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what is the relationship between the two? initially Penny is a friend of Kaley, not Kristy

Penny is sleeping in the LR were Kristy always sleep. Maybe Kristy doesn't want to use Kaley's bed this time and also enjoy the Villa with Monica.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Penny is sleeping in the LR were Kristy always sleep. Maybe Kristy doesn't want to use Kaley's bed this time and also enjoy the Villa with Monica.

I still don't see the connection with Kristy being at B4 and you thinking Penny won't be at B2 long.
Yes Penny sleeps with Kaley in the living room and Kristy slept in her bedroom with Alana

Just now, moos54 said:

I still don't see the connection with Kristy being at B4 and you thinking Penny won't be at B2 long.
Yes Penny sleeps with Kaley in the living room and Kristy slept in her bedroom with Alana

Penny is a guest that will not stay for too long, maybe Kristy will spend two or three  days in the Villa that is time enough for Penny to leave.

In the last few days Kristy goes to sleep with Alana in their bed but usually Kristy moves to the LR in the middle of the night. Recently even Alana went there.