B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not a question of disagreement, it's just a question of logic and I just don't understand yours 😁

If you can't see a logic in a over crowded apartment and lack of space and privacy for a tenant then there is nothing that I can do.

Yes Kristy slept in Kaley's room last week, but those changes of room in my view isn't very comfortable.

All what I said was just an opinion of what I was watching. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

If you can't see a logic in a over crowded apartment and lack of space and privacy for a tenant then there is nothing that I can do.

Yes Kristy slept in Kaley's room last week, but those changes of room in my view isn't very comfortable.

All what I said was just an opinion of what I was watching. 

don't take it for yourself but I'm going to make a general observation, I sincerely think that you overinterpret what you see and that you fantasize about things that don't really exist

This bed story only seems to really bother those watching because the girls don't seem to be complaining about the situation.

Don't tell me that Kristy went to B4 because she lacks space and freedom in B2 because she slept with Monica and Zabava instead of sleeping with Alana or Kaley or Penny that night 😁

5 hours ago, joyer said:

Elena has two states, she sleeps or she is stuck with her face on her cell phone, how boring can a girl be? She doesn't fuck she doesn't bate and barely speaks, Alana pls do us a favor and leave RLC, enough is enough!

🙄…..she does plenty….there are at least 5 other girls that are being boring and useless 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

don't take it for yourself but I'm going to make a general observation, I sincerely think that you overinterpret what you see and that you fantasize about things that don't really exist

This bed story only seems to really bother those watching because the girls don't seem to be complaining about the situation.

Don't tell me that Kristy went to B4 because she lacks space and freedom in B2 because she slept with Monica and Zabava instead of sleeping with Alana or Kaley or Penny that night 😁

Yup, people here finding problems that don’t exist 

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy got mad at least twice with Alana in this stay and they talked about their problems with each other. I don't think that Lana asking Kristy to swap places with Lilith an indication that Kristy does what ever Lana asks. Friends usually does thing to make the other happy or comfortable. How many times Alana asked Kristy to sleep on the couch or her went to sleep there?

I can’t change my thoughts ( stubborn Greek 😂🤣 ) that Alana holds Kristy back on doing  more .I hope I am wrong but here we are watching two different attitude individuals , I don’t  care how much truth Kristy is , but she tries to enjoy as much as she can the stay .. I can’t tell if Alana is happy , but where else to find the money she currently earns ?