B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

Have you watched the previous two nights? it's still nonsense what you say 😁

I think she slept with her because she had no alternatives .l still believe that Alana “ keeps “ Kristy back to be more free , I think we need to admit that all the months of them sharing the same bedroom has been a disaster and never worked out . The last “ episode “ that Alana woke up to “ please ask “ Kristy and sleep with her because she couldn’t stand Lilith and Kristy obeying , well , I don’t know , it looks to me like Kristy is “sacrificing”  things so Alana is in whatever way happy . 

Of course , Kristy is a big girl and could open her mouth but perhaps the friendship is even more beyond of what we see on cameras . My conclusion is that Alana has been a burden for Kristy who wants to enjoy and be more open but she could never ever have the privacy at times that she might wanted .

14 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Penny is a guest that will not stay for too long, maybe Kristy will spend two or three  days in the Villa that is time enough for Penny to leave.

In the last few days Kristy goes to sleep with Alana in their bed but usually Kristy moves to the LR in the middle of the night. Recently even Alana went there. 

Do you still think Penny only stays a few days at B2? 😁

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think she smelt with her because she had no alternatives .l still believe that Alana “ keeps “ Kristy back to be more free , I think we need to admit that all the months of them sharing the same bedroom has been a disaster and never worked out . The last “ episode “ that Alana woke up to “ please ask “ Kristy and sleep with her because she couldn’t stand Lilith and Kristy obeying , well , I don’t know , it looks to me like Kristy is “sacrificing”  things so Alana is in whatever way happy . 

Of course , Kristy is a big girl and could open her mouth but perhaps the friendship is behind what we see on cameras . My conclusion is that Alana has been a burden for Kristy who wants to enjoy and be more open but she could never ever have the privacy at times that she might wanted .

Kristy got mad at least twice with Alana in this stay and they talked about their problems with each other. I don't think that Lana asking Kristy to swap places with Lilith an indication that Kristy does what ever Lana asks. Friends usually does thing to make the other happy or comfortable. How many times Alana asked Kristy to sleep on the couch or her went to sleep there?

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you still think Penny only stays a few days at B2? 😁

It was my guess yesterday since I don't see that she was confirmed as joined the project and doesn't even have a place for her. I agree that maybe she will leave next Monday but I have no clue.

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy got mad at least twice with Alana in this stay and they talked about their problems with each other. I don't think that Lana asking Kristy to swap places with Lilith an indication that Kristy does what ever Lana asks. Friends usually does thing to make the other happy or comfortable. How many times Alana asked Kristy to sleep on the couch or her went to sleep there?

Elena has two states, she sleeps or she is stuck with her face on her cell phone, how boring can a girl be? She doesn't fuck she doesn't bate and barely speaks, Alana pls do us a favor and leave RLC, enough is enough!

Just now, joyer said:

Elena has two states, she sleeps or she is stuck with her face on her cell phone, how boring can a girl be? She doesn't fuck she doesn't bate and barely speaks, Alana pls do us a favor and leave RLC, enough is enough!

Alana

1 minute ago, joyer said:

She does bates, isn't that regular but last week she did twice two days in a row. ☺️

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It was my guess yesterday since I don't see that she was confirmed as joined the project and doesn't even have a place for her. I agree that maybe she will leave next Monday but I have no clue.

we already had guests who stayed more than a week

In view of Penny's behavior during her first visit, I sincerely think that she is in no hurry to leave even if she is only a guest 😁

it's just this link you made yesterday between Kristy and Penny that I still can't understand because I still don't see the link between the two girls 🙃

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we already had guests who stayed more than a week

In view of Penny's behavior during her first visit, I sincerely think that she is in no hurry to leave even if she is only a guest 😁

it's just this link you made yesterday between Kristy and Penny that I still can't understand because I still don't see the link between the two girls 🙃

Now I don't know if I couldn't make myself clear or you disagreed with me. 

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now I don't know if I couldn't make myself clear or you disagreed with me. 

it's not a question of disagreement, it's just a question of logic and I just don't understand yours 😁