B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I really wonder why Alana doesn't try to go home to Moscow? Are they stuck in Barcelona? She is so bored. I would be going nuts. Surely there are other friends in other countries where she could visit. 

I think that too. Idk what kind of job she have back home, she told Luna that she's graduated in something about tourism. Either way, RLC is the easiest money that she can get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

And Alana is bored like that since day one. I really wanted to see her with a guy or a guy trying to flirt with her. she's damn cute but she is very uninteresting.

And she has always been like this. I just think she has nothing her in Barcelona and they have been here Wwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too long. Time to head elsewhere. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And she has always been like this. I just think she has nothing her in Barcelona and they have been here Wwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too long. Time to head elsewhere. 

I know that Kristy have plans to move to Barcelona. She was finding a way to work legit there, Alana told that her graduation has no value there. I think that Krity would be interesting outside a GOV apartment, but i think that RLC has no plans for that.

• Thanks 1