B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Just watched another archival video from 3/20/2017. The scene is the of Kammie, Kaylie and Kristy on the sofa of the Russian apartment. Kammie is dressed in blue shorts with a black event staff t-shirt. The word "STAFF" is stenciled across the back. Kaylie is facing the camera looking at her phone while Kristy is straddling her with her back to the camera. Kaylie is wearing a t-shirt with black thong and Kristy a halter with navy blue thong. Kristy, while straddling Kaylie, is digging in her ass under the thong from the rear while snuggling. Kristy then reaches under Kylie's shirt and feels her tits for a while. Kammi ignores the scene and pretends not to notice. Nothing else happens after Kristy gets up and goes to attend to her computer.  

Kaylie or Kylie? you need to choose 😁

by the way her RLC name is Kaley, and the third girl is Kamila not Kammie or Kammi

you're welcome 😁

Newbies should ask themselves why it is that some people don't what you to know the historical connections between the people that we currently watch in the apartments in 2022. My theory is because they don't want us to make comparisons about how much RLC has declined. There is nothing in this apartment that is comparable to the two scenes that I have described. And these are both just the non-sexual scenes. The current occupants are truly just living now on vacation. 

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kaley doesn't really seem to be into the Barcelona thing, she must be missing Kamilla. Definitely not the same Kaley from Moscow that is for sure.

Missing a girl that she shared an apartment on RLC 5 years ago 🙄😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Kaley doesn't really seem to be into the Barcelona thing, she must be missing Kamilla. Definitely not the same Kaley from Moscow that is for sure.

It's as though they have all conspired not to do anything. Kristy, especially, was doing lots of fucking in the Moscow apartment. I recall at four different dudes: One was tattooed up on his left arm and side; another had a hairdo that was clean on the side an flowing on the top. It he put a rubber band around it he could have been another Top Knot; another was a kid with bushy hair who used to ride his skate board around in her bedroom; and the one she fucked the most was the Tarantino look-a- like. I don't understand why we have seen nothing close to that in Barcelona. Kristy even broke up an orgy with Eva and Kalie before it got started.