B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I know that Kristy have plans to move to Barcelona. She was finding a way to work legit there, Alana told that her graduation has no value there. I think that Krity would be interesting outside a GOV apartment, but i think that RLC has no plans for that.

Wow, I did not know that. Kristy would fit in anywhere. I can't speak for Spain today but as I have posted in the past (as a homeowner in Marbella, Spain for 20 years) Spain's unemployment/ underemployment is really really high. Among 18 - 25 year olds in 2015 it was almost 40%. Teachers had been laid off and I met three working in a Sunglass Hut store in Malaga. All three were fabulous people and loved being teachers. My wife and I were profoundly moved. 

I just watched an old vid of Kristy from my archives. The date was 12/31/2016. Kristy was in her Russian apartment with her roommates Heidi and Kammi. Kristy had a girlfriend who came to visit and they spent their visit in Kristy's bed watching videos on their phones. The girlfriend remained fully clothed in long pants and halter top. Kritys was in halter top and a black thong. Kristy spent most of the time straddling the female and feeling her up through her clothes. Kristy always makes it like a game of grab ass so as to always have the "just playing" excuse. She even kept the door opened so when Kammi came by there was nothing to see except girls having playtime. During the visit the female kept her back to the camera most of the time. Later, Kristy turned her over on her back and mounted her missionary style. Kristy put her hand down the female's blouse and played with her tits, while reaching inside her thong and fingering her own ass and pussy from the back. She frequently brought her hand under her nose and then to the friends face. They played and tussled for a few more minutes and then they left. This has been the tease behavior that Kristy has done since she started in B1 before Russia. I did a stop frame and zoom-in on the face of Kristy's female visitor from 2016. I can confirm positively that it was the woman that she now shares billing with: Alana. 

17 minutes ago, philo said:

I just watched an old vid of Kristy from my archives. The date was 12/31/2016. Kristy was in her Russian apartment with her roommates Heidi and Kammi. Kristy had a girlfriend who came to visit and they spent their visit in Kristy's bed watching videos on their phones. The girlfriend remained fully clothed in long pants and halter top. Kritys was in halter top and a black thong. Kristy spent most of the time straddling the female and feeling her up through her clothes. Kristy always makes it like a game of grab ass so as to always have the "just playing" excuse. She even kept the door opened so when Kammi came by there was nothing to see except girls having playtime. During the visit the female kept her back to the camera most of the time. Later, Kristy turned her over on her back and mounted her missionary style. Kristy put her hand down the female's blouse and played with her tits, while reaching inside her thong and fingering her own ass and pussy from the back. She frequently brought her hand under her nose and then to the friends face. They played and tussled for a few more minutes and then they left. This has been the tease behavior that Kristy has done since she started in B1 before Russia. I did a stop frame and zoom-in on the face of Kristy's female visitor from 2016. I can confirm positively that it was the woman that she now shares billing with: Alana. 

I don't know what you're taking as a drug but it seems very powerful 🤣

You only find out now that Alana has been a guest at Kristy's, she was almost from the start of the apartment's opening, she and other friends even had a nickname on the forum for years before  that 3 of them become participants in turn, these are the Angels

Edited by moos54

Just watched another archival video from 3/20/2017. The scene is the of Kammie, Kaylie and Kristy on the sofa of the Russian apartment. Kammie is dressed in blue shorts with a black event staff t-shirt. The word "STAFF" is stenciled across the back. Kaylie is facing the camera looking at her phone while Kristy is straddling her with her back to the camera. Kaylie is wearing a t-shirt with black thong and Kristy a halter with navy blue thong. Kristy, while straddling Kaylie, is digging in her ass under the thong from the rear while snuggling. Kristy then reaches under Kylie's shirt and feels her tits for a while. Kammi ignores the scene and pretends not to notice. Nothing else happens after Kristy gets up and goes to attend to her computer.