B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, i've seen it with my own eyes and even heard them saying one time that they need to hurry up because it was fixing to be under maintenance and they only had two hours to have some fun.  if you think that all these under maintenance times are for maintenance problems, your sorely mistaken.  yesterday it was litlith's panties out by the pool during that extremely long maintenance for no apparent reason.

Oh, Harley... 😱

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Before it went UM she kept glancing at the camera like she was waiting for it to turn off. It was UM for exactly 3 hours (16:12-19:12). When it came back Lilith was in the backyard with a camera tripod. 

Like yesterday in the FR?

7 hours ago, switch said:

Yep the only thing  i am waiting right now is the end of my suscription at the end of this month

clearly one of the most boring and uninteresting summer on RLC , i talk for me.

It is exactly as you say , in 2020 we got at least the famous Diane / Olya and the guys marathon , last year we got to enjoy Tesla  and Elian ..RLC looks like it has let the tenants do whatever they want , whenever they want , they go away for days without nobody cares for how long , no notifications to the subscribers ..And I might sound weird , but at least in the past the girls made some shows for the viewers , there was at least something to see ..Yes , we criticized it because they really over made it , they were not fun anymore after a while but at least , there were doing every now and then some things for the adult entertainment concept of RLC …The villas , both of them currently , it is a really big disappointment and this comes from someone who will always be an RLC supporter no matter what …But Barcelona’s investment is currently facing one of its most boring periods , it is actually only M&A and C&Y that make Barcelona interesting and fun to watch with the real life things happening …

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What we can see has been done while they were UM:
The pool has been filled with water and cleaned
Flowers and green plants by the pool have been watered and cared for.

The level of the pool water didn't change. 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What we can see has been done while they were UM:
The pool has been filled with water and cleaned
Flowers and green plants by the pool have been watered and cared for.

All that during Lilith big orgy? Damn 😏

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Vielleicht hat er Glück, das kann ich von ihr nicht sagen. 🤣

Schönheit liegt immer im Auge des Betrachters. Für sein Gesicht kann niemand etwas. Aber für sein Benehmen schon ! Aber ein Mann kann häßlich sein wie Quasimodo und ein schlechtes  Benehmen haben - er wird Erfolg bei den Frauen haben die er zu unterhalten weiß, sie zum Lachen, aber auch zum Stöhnen im Bett bringen kann und den Eindruck eines Frauen-Verstehers hervor zu rufen weiß.