Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some say that's the reason they were kicked from the project. Too bad that RLC deleted the replay.

Oh wow, it was that bad? Crazy. I never really watched them because I always thought their sex was boring lol

2 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Oh wow, it was that bad? Crazy. I never really watched them because I always thought their sex was boring lol

I didn't watch it, just know what was commented about it. I also didn't watched them that much, Kitty is really hot, but also very boring.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Some say that's the reason they were kicked from the project. Too bad that RLC deleted the replay.

Twice kicked out because of getting physical .. the first happened on cameras in the bathroom , the second was less obvious but it was again due to arguing .

19 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Nothing to delete, the alleged violence was outside the front door

• Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, GooJr a dit :

Les flics se sont impliqués dans l'appartement du RLC ? Man apparemment j'ai raté beaucoup de choses

Arrivée de Yanaï et du copain , elle ne le regarde meme pas, ils ne se sont pas encore rabibochés , cela viendra sous la couette comme d'habitude 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2 hours ago, GooJr said:

Cops got involved at on RLC apartment? Man apparently I've missed a lot of stuff

Cops were also called when Lev beat up Zoya. They were on camera at the front door during their entire inquiry. He should have been put in jail because of how hard he hit her. Zoya refused to press charges. The police were not called when Hector and Susan fought. She got the best of him once he realized that he had struck her and she slapped him up pretty good. Cops also shut down Vanessa's second apartment.

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

But they did. They also deleted Gina's and Bruno's and not just the cop part.

I should have said nothing to see (Kitty & Smith) except for the yelling & screaming (the alleged violence happened outside the unit)