Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOLwell, there went 30 bucks i see that the hottest guest in RLC history is back,i seen they are on a couple of hotscopes one showering and another having sex 

Watch be my luck resubed to see her and she wont be back 

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOLwell, there went 30 bucks i see that the hottest guest in RLC history is back,i seen they are on a couple of hotscopes one showering and another having sex 

but thats right i never seen this girl before and just made the whole thing up,just like when i said  eva was doing drugs with her guests lol

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And here she takes more clothes and tosses them off the balcony and follows it with taking a glass and throwing it onto the kitchen floor breaking it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wow, she doesn't play around. I don't think I've seen arguing this bad on RLC, I do remember Paul hitting Leora once years ago and choking her

5 hours ago, GooJr said:

Wow, she doesn't play around. I don't think I've seen arguing this bad on RLC, I do remember Paul hitting Leora once years ago and choking her

I guess you've never seen Gina and Bruno in this case 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I guess you've never seen Gina and Bruno in this case 🤣

Oh woow you're right, I totally forgot about them, they were in this very apartment as well lol. That was a really toxic relationship, they sure did know how to have good sex though