Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

quite the beautifying, cleaning routine ...every nook and cranny got a rub, a scrub and a shave ... amazing and I was just hoping for a  powerful bate to end a perfect body satisfying session...  tired herself out I guess... nice natural show ..

• Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 3:25 AM, Mikelima1970 said:

yes good show
especially when she looks at the cam, as if to let us know that she likes that we are all there for her!
however it is a bit monotonous.
and last night, alone, she could turn us on with a beautiful show in heel 14 all naked!
Sin

I think you just got your wish come true.

On 9/8/2022 at 2:25 AM, Mikelima1970 said:

yes good show
especially when she looks at the cam, as if to let us know that she likes that we are all there for her!
however it is a bit monotonous.
and last night, alone, she could turn us on with a beautiful show in heel 14 all naked!
Sin

Yo Mike, are you watching Venera right now? She is so sexy. I'm on and rlc over the years, and I do believe she is by far the series woman I've seen on here. I guess it's Lions bthday or something. He a lucky man for sure! Of course my Guy is much luckier, he has me! And my shows would make Lion blow his load in a matter of minutes if I let him. I'll torture Guy for a while till he begs me to let him cum, then he's sorry because it's over. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2022 at 9:30 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We are now soliciting views on Venera. Some members think she's the best thing to happen to RLC since Leora. Your thoughts?

Hi Foamy, how's everything? Venera is so damn sexy, Lion is a very lucky guy. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 3:55 AM, moos54 said:

She is much better than Leora, Venera has at least a social life that she shares with us by having parties at her house with close friends 😁

Absolutely, they are perhaps the most normal couple rlc has ever had. And that makes them extra sexy to me. It feels like I'm doing something wrong watching them make beautiful love. I know I'm all over my Guy after watching them ans what she does to him

• Like 1