Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Mike, stai guardando Venera in questo momento? È così sexy. Sono su e rlc nel corso degli anni, e credo che sia di gran lunga la donna della serie che ho visto qui. Immagino sia il compleanno dei Lions o qualcosa del genere. È sicuramente un uomo fortunato! Ovviamente il mio ragazzo è molto più fortunato, ha me! E i miei spettacoli avrebbero fatto esplodere Lion nel giro di pochi minuti se glielo avessi permesso. Torturerò Guy per un po' finché non mi implora di farlo venire, poi gli dispiace perché è finita. 

she is perfect

i love your tits, nipples are perfect

and i love when she look the cam x us!

she send us a message!!

she play x us!

Venera pls change the shoes with heels 14cm, plateau and open on front!!

so y are really perfect!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Venera's a good girl, she just swallowed a big load!

Like always ..cleaning house ..and this needs a replay as there is the champions league night and not possible to watch all of its glory ..and also being a fetishist for high heels , pffff 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and then a hat , wearing high heels and a hat , pfffff 😈😈😈

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 4:54 PM, Mikelima1970 said:

she is perfect

i love your tits, nipples are perfect

and i love when she look the cam x us!

she send us a message!!

she play x us!

Venera pls change the shoes with heels 14cm, plateau and open on front!!

so y are really perfect!

Venera listens 😊😉

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Venera's a good girl, she just swallowed a big load!

Yo Pete, I understand how men want us to finish them in our mouths, I like Guy when giving me oral to finish me with his mouth, not start rubbing my kitty with his hand when I'm getting ready to cum, but what is the deal with us swallowing your goopy loads? It's not a big deal with me, but some women just don't want cum in thier mouths at all, let alone swallow it. 

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Pete, I understand how men want us to finish them in our mouths, I like Guy when giving me oral to finish me with his mouth, not start rubbing my kitty with his hand when I'm getting ready to cum, but what is the deal with us swallowing your goopy loads? It's not a big deal with me, but some women just don't want cum in thier mouths at all, let alone swallow it. 

I'm all for giving & receiving oral 
Personally I think the swallowing is a domination / submissive thing, it's also a continuation thing, having ones dick enveloped in a warm mouth, with suction, tongue, etc, nothing worse than about to come & the partner stops & tries to yank your dick off your torso

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2022 at 6:54 PM, ddhm said:

I think she only lacks the experience of a woman who has 9 years with RLC 😆 ..other than that , this woman has a NORMAL life in front of cameras with friends visiting  , her guy can have his own time on cameras with his friends and I am sure she will have her times with her friends by herself , her boyfriend is accepted by almost everyone ( to be honest I haven’t read any negative comment about him or something that I remember at least except maybe wearing his hat at night while on bed 😁 ) , she’s for sure the 20’s decade discovery of RLC as a permanent tenant , I don’t really think we have seen a woman since the collapse of the Russian apartments that reflects so much to the girls and couples in general that RLC used to discover .

On 9/15/2022 at 6:24 AM, Pete1960 said:

I'm all for giving & receiving oral 
Personally I think the swallowing is a domination / submissive thing, it's also a continuation thing, having ones dick enveloped in a warm mouth, with suction, tongue, etc, nothing worse than about to come & the partner stops & tries to yank your dick off your torso

I agree with the continuation thing, it has to be the best feeling in the world. My man's groaning and raising his butt up from whatever we're laying on proves that. Just wondering about the swallowing after it's over, it's absolutely a guy Dom thing.

• Upvote 1