Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We are now soliciting views on Venera. Some members think she's the best thing to happen to RLC since Leora. Your thoughts?

She has potential, very uninhibited, but has a bit to go to get to Leora's status, definitely stands head & shoulders above any other recent participants

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We are now soliciting views on Venera. Some members think she's the best thing to happen to RLC since Leora. Your thoughts?

She is much better than Leora, Venera has at least a social life that she shares with us by having parties at her house with close friends 😁

• Upvote 4

On 9/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, Pete1960 said:

She has potential, very uninhibited, but has a bit to go to get to Leora's status, definitely stands head & shoulders above any other recent participants

I think she only lacks the experience of a woman who has 9 years with RLC 😆 ..other than that , this woman has a NORMAL life in front of cameras with friends visiting  , her guy can have his own time on cameras with his friends and I am sure she will have her times with her friends by herself , her boyfriend is accepted by almost everyone ( to be honest I haven’t read any negative comment about him or something that I remember at least except maybe wearing his hat at night while on bed 😁 ) , she’s for sure the 20’s decade discovery of RLC as a permanent tenant , I don’t really think we have seen a woman since the collapse of the Russian apartments that reflects so much to the girls and couples in general that RLC used to discover .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Incredibile Venera che si evolve giorno dopo giorno, una vera scoperta fortunata RLC e il potenziale è ancora illimitato di ciò che può essere visto da questa donna.. 

i hope thath she wear fastly high sexy heeks, 14cm! and makes x us a sexy show! 

• Haha 1