Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

• Pete1960 changed the title to Venera & Lion - #2 (August/September)

Venera and Lion taking over entertainment duties after Samson & female guest , Martina and Alberto , Thor and Holly .. new moon , new month , new season .. September starts with lots of banging across Europe 😁 ( almost forgot early afternoon in Poland with Elli and Vencel ) ..

22 minutes ago, van the man said:

A great girl indeed but every session is identical to the last. Every session is in the exact same position on the bed with the exact lighting conditions making it impossible to see very well.

A stunning girl with so much to offer yet most of it wasted

That's make Fetish Saturday even better.

3 hours ago, van the man said:

A great girl indeed but every session is identical to the last. Every session is in the exact same position on the bed with the exact lighting conditions making it impossible to see very well.

A stunning girl with so much to offer yet most of it wasted

could use some lighting consulting for their wonderful productions.... I'll hold the flashlight !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lion is one happy dude. They are probably getting ready to do it. She is one of the sexier women to be on rlc. The way she slides all over him nude, and the slow beautiful bj she gives him are fantastic. It must be sad for him when she finishes him off. I'm sure he wants some more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lion is one happy dude. They are probably getting ready to do it. She is one of the sexier women to be on rlc. The way she slides all over him nude, and the slow beautiful bj she gives him are fantastic. It must be sad for him when she finishes him off. I'm sure he wants some more.

I as always... love how you thinkI  just want to say he could keep going and enjoying ... no criticism as they  seem to be satisfied...  but yes I could not stop if I had such a lusciously , insatiable woman .... but they have a ' real life '  I do not lol    just fantasy 

• Haha 1