Venera & Lion - (2022) #2

Pete1960

It's worth repeating.

Venera is a unicorn. No tatts, no crazy piercings, no bad habits we can see, she's respectable, she a professional by day and slut at night (in a good way).  Don't think she smokes or do drugs, she has good table manners, always affectionate, always presentable, she can host a social event, she's disciplined.  These are the traits that attracted me to my g/f.

It is refreshing that she is everything that 99% of everyone else isn't on RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

It's worth repeating.

Venera is a unicorn. No tatts, no crazy piercings, no bad habits we can see, she's respectable, she a professional by day and slut at night (in a good way).  Don't think she smokes or do drugs, she has good table manners, always affectionate, always presentable, she can host a social event, she's disciplined.  These are the traits that attracted me to my g/f.

She smokes hookah on parties. But very casually.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

It's worth repeating.

Nicely put Howard...👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She smokes hookah on parties. But very casually.

True.  I think that is as cultural as American's having a beer at a ballgame.  Not good for your system but not as bad as cigs.

Whatever we say for this couple is little .. their actions and way of living speak of itself , definitely couple of the year 2022 for RLC and in my humble opinion RLC’s luckiest discovery ( since it is a domino of actions beginning with the break up of Mirukawa and Dantez , then Kitty and smith incident to Dantez being back with his new girl Gyana and ultimately trying to convince this couple if they would like this world ) … Guess what , Venera proves a bib big LOVER for the cameras and an incredible exhibitionist , she’s not provoking and she’s letting in anyone’s fantasy the way she’s in front of cameras and of course her fantastic ways during her sexual encounters with Lion .. 

• Like 1