B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I think Holly wants two lives. She wants a relationship with Thor in a apartment and she wants to go on vacation with Tweety in the big wide word

and neither is possible.

The latter depends on the former. To travel around, she needs money and she gets that by being in B5.
If Thor leaves her and B5, Holly's deal will probably be terminated as well.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:
35 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Je pense que Holly veut deux vies. Elle veut une relation avec Thor dans un appartement et elle veut partir en vacances avec Titi au grand mot

et ni l'un ni l'autre n'est possible.

Ce dernier dépend du premier. Pour voyager, elle a besoin d'argent et elle l'obtient en étant en B5.
Si Thor la quitte ainsi que B5, le contrat de Holly sera probablement également résilié.

Pas de résiliation de contrat après le départ de SAM, MASHA a conservé son appartement. Holly ne  peut-elle pas faire de même ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Pas de résiliation de contrat après le départ de SAM, MASHA a conservé son appartement. Holly ne  peut-elle pas faire de même ?

Masha's apartment is a 'permanent' apartment.  B-5 is a temporary apartment for participants who supposedly are on vacation.  So I doubt Holly would be allowed to stay by herself.  She could move back to B-4.

From the translation of her conversation with Thor, they don't love each other.  The relationship would not exist outside of RLC, so it is a business partnership.   And it seems both are increasingly unhappy with the partnership.

As for Tweety, I think the plan was for her to move back into B-4.  And then when trouble arose in B-5 paradise, she was quickly sent to B-5, taking two suitcases but leaving other clothes under the stairs in B-4.

I had thought from the way that Thor packed that he would be away for more than a day.  And I thought Tweety had packed two suitcases because she expected to be with Holly for some period of time.  Perhaps some of the confrontation of yesterday is because Thor came back early.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

Masha's apartment is a 'permanent' apartment.  B-5 is a temporary apartment for participants who supposedly are on vacation.  So I doubt Holly would be allowed to stay by herself.  She could move back to B-4.

From the translation of her conversation with Thor, they don't love each other.  The relationship would not exist outside of RLC, so it is a business partnership.   And it seems both are increasingly unhappy with the partnership.

As for Tweety, I think the plan was for her to move back into B-4.  And then when trouble arose in B-5 paradise, she was quickly sent to B-5, taking two suitcases but leaving other clothes under the stairs in B-4.

I had thought from the way that Thor packed that he would be away for more than a day.  And I thought Tweety had packed two suitcases because she expected to be with Holly for some period of time.  Perhaps some of the confrontation of yesterday is because Thor came back early.

Tweety was on the phone this morning enquiring about an apartment, asking if they did 6 month contracts but they only did 12 months. So she's looking for a place again.

If I had to guess I'd say she left her apartment in Barca a few weeks ago and planned on being away for a while with someone but that fell through so she's ended up back in Barca.

Edit: I also don't believe her stay in B4 or B5 is anything to do with RLC, B4 was just visiting Loraine and B5 is just till she gets a place of her own again.

Edited by MrFlexxy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety was on the phone this morning enquiring about an apartment, asking if they did 6 month contracts but they only did 12 months. So she's looking for a place again.

If I had to guess I'd say she left her apartment in Barca a few weeks ago and planned on being away for a while with someone but that fell through so she's ended up back in Barca.

Edit: I also don't believe her stay in B4 or B5 is anything to do with RLC, B4 was just visiting Loraine and B5 is just till she gets a place of her own again.

That could be.  I didn't check replay at the time she appeared in Lorraine's room, but when she left B-4 for B-5 she brought two suitcases that she had in Lorraine's room.  She moved a large Valentino garment bag from Lorraine's room to under the stairs.  I know she has other suitcases and I don't know whether these are also under the stairs, or are stored elsewhere in Barcelona.

I think her trips are seasonal, over the summer, and in the winter months after New Year. 

Was she speaking English or Spanish on the phone?

32 minutes ago, moules said:

That could be.  I didn't check replay at the time she appeared in Lorraine's room, but when she left B-4 for B-5 she brought two suitcases that she had in Lorraine's room.  She moved a large Valentino garment bag from Lorraine's room to under the stairs.  I know she has other suitcases and I don't know whether these are also under the stairs, or are stored elsewhere in Barcelona.

I think her trips are seasonal, over the summer, and in the winter months after New Year. 

Was she speaking English or Spanish on the phone?

English to a Spanish person

I do believe that Tweety Bird is trying to earn her way on RLC, currently no place for her to stay. I say if she is going to be a vagabond in B-5, then there will be no sleeping on the couch !!! She must earn the right to stay in the couples apartment and sleep with with Holly and Thor, or Tereza and Timur. No Freebies !!!

It is about time that RLC righted the ship that damn near sunk, and give the voyeurs a real reason to watch again.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to disappoint all , it is just a typical relationship with lots of arguments between a young couple , the BIGGEST difference than anything we have seen in the past is that this relationship started from point 0 ( zero ) , Holly is a popular and known tenant since many years and we are also now seeing this side of her and having a relationship on cameras ( not sex only .. ) for the first time . For as along as this will be ending with sex , it will last for a long long long time .. You can all compare it to Gina and Bruno and find the similarities / differences … 

It just looks like this two people try and sharing / coliving in an apartment 24/7 for their first time .. and for whoever  has done this , he/she knows how much of a challenge it is , especially the first time .. It is always two that make a relationship ( or more 😁 ) , so , whatever their issues are , it is both sides . My conclusion is that if this relationship was developing off cameras , we wouldn’t obviously analyze it this much and I think the chances of success would be much much higher than at the moment in which the majority doesn't give them a chance . 

YOU are the one who wants a real life in front of the cameras. What do You want a relationship in front of the cameras or outside the cameras? 🤷‍♀️ 

Well ,T&T don’t fuck as much as their previous stay but when they do , Tereza is great to watch . I think she’s at an age that you do see a woman now , she takes care of her body and generally her appearance , I think she’s inefficient the hottest women currently in Barcelona with RLC . And without being able to prove anything of course  , I dare to say that she’s in for experiences and adventures , it’s like she wants much more than what we see ..but maybe this is a prejudiced personal opinion 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1